PDA

View Full Version : new email from weldon

airbornesgirl
09-17-2008, 05:55 PM
yay!!! i finally heard from him..here is his email to everyone

"""hey everyone,
how are things going? i heard charlie made it thru the hurrican! good news. well things over here have been alright. the main reason im here we are still working on but iv knocked out 4 of the minimum of 15 they would like me to get in. 2 of which lasted over 13 hours. got shot at finally monday! haha...i know it sounds crazy for me to say finally but its been a year since iv gotten that rush...just a few pop shots...never even returned fire...just ducked and waited for the idiot to move on...been doing alot of basic stuff...first time iv been able to contact anyone since early weekend. but bigg news!!!!!! i saw a lambo over here! i know yall prolly think im drunk but its true!!! there WAS a lambo in the road while we were patrolling.... it was black. i was like hey everyone! i know a guy with a g8 that will smoke that! **cough charlie cough**! yall gotta understand something about iraq...there are three types of cars in iraq

one:basic piece of shit. all the regulars drive these...they range from honda civics from the 80's to priuses.

two:green and white taxi's...these we gotta look out for...used by the bad guys alot. 5 out of 10 times a green and white taxi is armed with a bomb. proven fact.

three:nice cars...rare but man are they nice! and these guys drive the piss out of them..cops dont really mess with traffic over here..so theyll hit up a empty highway...supra's to mustangs to bmw's and just drive the tires off them!

its fun to watch when we get a chance. on other news. one thing i didnt miss at all was gettin out the humvee and when you go to get back in you burn your ass from the seats heating up and your hands from holding the humvee to get in your legs from them being cramped up in all that metal. its so hot. so how is everyone? charlie you just wait!!! when i get back imma save up some dough and my g8 is gunna blow the doors off yours =PPPPP haha....well imma finish writing claire...everyone be good! love ya guys.""