PDA

View Full Version : Great compliment tonight

Panzer Leader
07-13-2009, 07:35 PM
A very good friend is in the retail car business. Has worked for many dealers (BMW, Infiniti, Jaguar, etc) and is currently the General Manager at a VW dealership. Tonight I took him for a ride on interstate, twisty 2 lane backroads and various road surfaces. When we returned to our favorite Road House for well deserved libations. He exited the car, turned to me and said, "This car handles and rides better than a BMW 7 Series. A hell of a lot better."

Rob@WretchedMS
07-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Good to hear, glad he likes it!

dms
07-13-2009, 08:32 PM
the BMW 7 series is one of my favorite cars. This s a serious complement!! IT IS ALSO TRUE!

Thanks for sharing

mike
dms

grandmacpubah
07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
I NEED MY TRACK II...why oh why must the strut brace and sways be on back order...

dms
07-13-2009, 09:08 PM
I NEED MY TRACK II...why oh why must the strut brace and sways be on back order...

Dam the guys who keep buying our stuff!! LOL 2009 is suppose to be a bad year. But not for us. our sales have seriously increased, and our mapping of past sales, to inventory, to shipping has been thrown out of wack due to demands. We are somewhat challlenged that our stuff is made in Au and shipping costs are so high. Pedders is at near max production now due to robust sales in Au, our seriously expanding XA coil overs that one best aftermarket accessary in Au.

thanks for your patience

mike
dms

'02 ws6
07-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Dam the guys who keep buying our stuff!! LOL 2009 is suppose to be a bad year. But not for us. our sales have seriously increased, and our mapping of past sales, to inventory, to shipping has been thrown out of wack due to demands. We are somewhat challlenged that our stuff is made in Au and shipping costs are so high. Pedders is at near max production now due to robust sales in Au, our seriously expanding XA coil overs that one best aftermarket accessary in Au.

thanks for your patience

mike
dms

Well when you produce so many kick ass products, how could you not expect sales like you're receiving. Good to hear you guys are doing so well, especially is AUS where times are just as/or even worse as they are financially here.

Kermit
07-14-2009, 07:30 AM
I too have been getting GRRRR8 complements on this setup. The guy that did my alignment after I installed the XA's, kept saying to him self and the other workers how nice this car is set up. He kept comparing it to a M3 and M5 after he test drover it.
Also had a co-worker who said that he is not really into cars but he really like mine and kept comparing the looks to a 7 series BMW.

grandmacpubah
07-14-2009, 07:33 AM
actually my installer just called me to say everything is in except the rear sway and the strut bushings....GAH I can't take the suspense anymore!!! lol