PDA

View Full Version : Most enjoyable kill to date

MANOFSTEEL69
07-11-2009, 11:58 AM
So the wife and I are on our way home from doing errands and getting ready to jump on the e-way. I had passed by a V8 Lincoln LS that was in the turn lane to head north, (I was headed south). I get on the ramp and go about my business and accelerate up to 70. As I am getting ready to pass a slower car I check my mirror and here comes the LS on a hard roll, lol. I slide it into sport and floor it as he approaches my rear bumper......See ya sucker! I slow down again and he tries again, on an even harder run...WOT and 140 in a few seconds later and he is a blip in my mirror. :) As I got off at my exit he was eyeballing my car trying to figure out what the hell embarrassed his ass so bad!
He really thought he had something in that LS, I guess, which is what makes it so enjoyable.
That makes for about my fifth kill this week including an early 2000's Mach 1 Mustang, a Monte Carlo SS, a C6 Vette, and a Porsche Targa with a 427. The Porsche was the only good run, with him taking me on the jump, and me catching, and staying right with him.

Devilish34
07-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Nice lol.
BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

polo
07-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Don't wreck it before you sell it!:)

fiveoh
07-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Your wife is ok with you going 140 with her in the car? Mine would kick my ass. :)

Gris
07-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Sounds like you've had an exciting week, nice! Hey, I thought Tigger was staying for a Magnacharger & stripes?

MANOFSTEEL69
07-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Your wife is ok with you going 140 with her in the car? Mine would kick my ass. :)

My wife is fine with me doing 155 in the car. She wishes we had a better place to be able to find out just how fast Tigger will go.

MANOFSTEEL69
07-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Sounds like you've had an exciting week, nice! Hey, I thought Tigger was staying for a Magnacharger & stripes?

No stripes, lol, but maybe a maggie. ;)

-Ray-
07-11-2009, 02:17 PM
The LS has a 3.9 V8. Not very sporting. :)

MANOFSTEEL69
07-11-2009, 02:32 PM
The LS has a 3.9 V8. Not very sporting. :)
Yea...It wasn't the sport of it. It was his arrogance in changing the direction he was going just to try running me. Made the spank that much more worth it. :spank:

01350ta
07-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Good kills, sounded like a fun week.

Mike P
07-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Nice kills Jay! I wish I was in your car for the race vs. the C6! :)

G8GT594
07-11-2009, 09:53 PM
LOL a Lincoln LS? The dude had to know he was going to get his ass handed to him.

Sounds like a good week of killin.

-Ray-
07-12-2009, 02:08 AM
LOL a Lincoln LS? The dude had to know he was going to get his ass handed to him.

Sounds like a good week of killin.

Maybe he just liked orange.

MANOFSTEEL69
07-12-2009, 04:07 AM
Nice kills Jay! I wish I was in your car for the race vs. the C6! :)

The Porshe was actually the best of the runs. Took me back to the early 90's when I used to run them a lot in Berlin with my 86 5.0 Stang. None with 427's though, lol. You should see all of that motor crammed into that small space. Not sure if I have any pics of it, or not from the car show we were both at earlier in that day. Wife had the camera and those kind of cars aren't her thing, (she's mostly into older Stangs and Novas).
PS. The vette was by half a car up to about 120 before we got out of it.:boxing:

Mike P
07-12-2009, 07:40 PM
The Porshe was actually the best of the runs. Took me back to the early 90's when I used to run them a lot in Berlin with my 86 5.0 Stang. None with 427's though, lol. You should see all of that motor crammed into that small space. Not sure if I have any pics of it, or not from the car show we were both at earlier in that day. Wife had the camera and those kind of cars aren't her thing, (she's mostly into older Stangs and Novas).
PS. The vette was by half a car up to about 120 before we got out of it.:boxing:

Nice! :)

stryker g8gt
07-12-2009, 10:34 PM
My wife is fine with me doing 155 in the car. She wishes we had a better place to be able to find out just how fast Tigger will go.

She got any sisters.............lol

MANOFSTEEL69
07-13-2009, 04:12 AM
She got any sisters.............lol

Yea, five of them, lol! but she's the only speed freak. :)

edmanet
07-13-2009, 06:56 AM
Yea, five of them, lol! but she's the only speed freak. :)

Hey I have 4 younger brothers.....LOL and I'm the only speed freak !!!!

LastMohican
07-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Lincoln LS! Please!

Everyman should understand and acknowledge their own limitations. I believe you provided this young man a great service.

KEEP IT UP!

Livernois Motorsports
07-13-2009, 12:59 PM
That's awesome Jay! It's always fun when the driver is a bit arrogant.

My most recent kill was somewhat amusing as well. I was in the 'ol Cobalt SS/TC heading to lunch and pulled up next to a new (2005+) Mustang GT who was also next to a V6 Mustang. The GT was revving at the V6 and obviously had exhaust, so I revved my 4 cylinders of fury and the guy laughed at me. Little did he know that a tune helps those little turbo cars quite a bit:secret: and I'm sure I was making more power than him. The light turned and he took off normally, I was rolling in 2nd gear and "jumped" a bit at him to get his attention... laughing again he stood on it and so did I. I beat him pretty good, then we got stuck at the next light together and he wouldn't pull next to me. The light turned green and he turned :woohoo:

-Rick

Tempest2000
07-13-2009, 02:13 PM
lol poor mustang...

Devilish34
07-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey I have 4 younger brothers.....LOL and I'm the only super speed freak !!!!

fixed!

-Rick

I find G35/G37 drivers to be like that around my way.... I spanked a G35 last week while talking to my wife on the phone. It was the best phone sex she never knew she had.

MANOFSTEEL69
07-13-2009, 02:37 PM

My most recent kill was somewhat amusing as well. I was in the 'ol Cobalt SS/TC heading to lunch and pulled up next to a new (2005+) Mustang GT who was also next to a V6 Mustang. The GT was revving at the V6 and obviously had exhaust, so I revved my 4 cylinders of fury and the guy laughed at me. Little did he know that a tune helps those little turbo cars quite a bit:secret: and I'm sure I was making more power than him. The light turned and he took off normally, I was rolling in 2nd gear and "jumped" a bit at him to get his attention... laughing again he stood on it and so did I. I beat him pretty good, then we got stuck at the next light together and he wouldn't pull next to me. The light turned green and he turned :woohoo:

-Rick
Yea, ya gotta be careful with those little turbo cars. There's a couple running around me with Stage III's that are high 10 second cars.....:poof:

tacwhoc
07-13-2009, 03:17 PM
oh jesus!!!!! i wish i would have a Lincoln try me!!! i'm
always getting these idiots in accords and V6 mustangs
trying me on I-95!!!!

Livernois Motorsports
07-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Yea, ya gotta be careful with those little turbo cars. There's a couple running around me with Stage III's that are high 10 second cars.....

Mine's not that quick, but runs good for being stock with a tune. A Mustang GT 5-Speed makes 260- 270 RWHP / 280-290 RWTQ stock and weighs 3,600 + lbs. I made 280 WHP / 320 WTQ and weigh 2,600ish lbs.

I think some of my most fun kills ever were in the turbo Escalade. We we going downtown one night with a bunch of friends, had 7 people in the truck and all the tv's on. We stopped at a gas station that sold race gas and filled it with half a tank of 100 octane. The guy came running out and said "No, no, no... you can't put that in there" :) Shortly after, we rolled up on a fox body Mustang with ET Streets and gave it a rev. He knew something was up, because we had an open downpipe and it was loud. The light turned and we left him pretty hard... He didn't know what just happened. :woohoo: It's not that it was crazy fast (but quick for a 6,100 lb. truck), but it was AWD and left great on the street.

Another time at Milan in the truck, a guy in a foxbody was ripping on the fact that it was stupid to mod a truck... I got lucky and ended up next to him in the lanes. The video from that pass is below (at :32 seconds) and this was on low boost without the open downpipe and pump gas. With race gas and more boost it was .7 quicker.

-Rick

cS9OSKdy2Ts&fmt=18