http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/1258599128.html

grandmacpubah
07-08-2009, 09:15 AM

O_O not to be a kill joy...but I think the asking price is a wee bit steep lol

r33pwrd
07-08-2009, 09:31 AM
O_O not to be a kill joy...but I think the asking price is a wee bit steep lol

whois car is it? I looks like someone from here?? ill buy the coilovers off it.

Steve
07-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Its DHMotorsports08 or whatever his nick is :)

MissNaySimon
07-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Well, his name is DAVID.

I'm pretty damn sure his name is DHMOTORSPORTS on here.

grandmacpubah
07-08-2009, 10:04 AM
not sure if he comes on this forum much but I know he's on the other one.

christiancoach
07-08-2009, 03:54 PM
It is DHMOTORSPORTS, and his given name is David. I would suggest PM'ing him about it. I think he is on both boards.

BobtheMonkee
07-10-2009, 09:21 AM
hm...wonder why dave is selling...he had all kinds of plans for his G8

for the mods that he has and the stuff he is including...thats not too bad of an asking price, actually

r33pwrd
07-10-2009, 10:51 AM

for the mods that he has and the stuff he is including...thats not too bad of an asking price, actually

Problem is most people would finance and get a better rate on a new one from a deaership for like 27 and still have a few K for the wheels. Nice looking car though.

R.Penguin
07-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Well, his name is DAVID.

I'm pretty damn sure his name is DHMOTORSPORTS on here.
OK! MissNaySimonSleuth. :p

christiancoach
07-10-2009, 08:06 PM

A little birdy told me he wants a GXP.

DHmotorsports08
07-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Yes this is my car. My name is David and ive met alot of you guys at the xxx meet. Im not for sure selling it. I do have alot of plans for it and ive already done alot of the basic stuff. my price is more of a feeler. its up there but when you think about it its alot cheaper then doing it by your self. the spoiler alone is over $2000 not including paint and install. The reason ive listed it is mainly i just really want a manual car. Plus it doesnt help when you get pulled over 2+ times a month kind of gets really old after awhile when you havent done anything wrong. Ok maybe once i did get pulled over for a good reason but other then that they just make up stories to look at my car.

I have hsv fenders coming and i have my headers sitting in the garage but im still debating on getting a gxp or camaro. To really great cars. including mine.

DHmotorsports08
07-11-2009, 03:16 AM
Thanks brandon. I do have alot of plans, but i think it might be time to start a new project. Did everyone hear that Bob traded in his ssv for a evo x. but thats off the topic. Im really not trying to part my car so if i do plan a gxp ill start again from scratch and just take my losses. everything is pretty new but i dont have time to remove things plus its not a sure thing yet.

BobtheMonkee
07-11-2009, 08:07 AM
i might be interested in the GXP front bumper u got there....I have some damage on mine and the fender clips are broken from my cam install..

how much you want for it?

grandmacpubah
07-11-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks brandon. I do have alot of plans, but i think it might be time to start a new project. Did everyone hear that Bob traded in his ssv for a evo x. but thats off the topic. Im really not trying to part my car so if i do plan a gxp ill start again from scratch and just take my losses. everything is pretty new but i dont have time to remove things plus its not a sure thing yet.

who was bob? Was he at one of the gtg? You had us scared there for a bit that you were leaving the cult. :secret: