PDA

View Full Version : Kirkland Car Show July 19th

christiancoach
07-04-2009, 12:55 PM
I have been actively on the lookout for a good car show to enter my car in. I went to the Lynnwood drive in deal where we had the GTG and overheard someone pitching the Kirkland Car Show. I totally had forgotten about it. I used to live in Kirkland and it is a nice show with a wide variety of cars.

I am trying to figure out what class to enter.

Here are my options:

11 80 and Up

14 Orphan

15 Foreign

17 GM Muscle Car 60 and Up

There isn't much information on the web other than the registration page:

http://www.legendscarclub.com/Documents%20&%20Logs/2009/Kirkland%20Registration%20Form%202009_xls.pdf

The Legends Car Club site looks like a 9 year old built it with Front Page in 1998.

Anybody else interested?

grandmacpubah
07-04-2009, 04:48 PM
i'd go but my wheels and pedders won't be here by then :(

Seattle09GT
07-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Ha, it sure does look like a MS FrontPage Express site from 1998!

R.Penguin
07-06-2009, 12:17 PM
I have been actively on the lookout for a good car show to enter my car in. I went to the Lynnwood drive in deal where we had the GTG and overheard someone pitching the Kirkland Car Show. I totally had forgotten about it. I used to live in Kirkland and it is a nice show with a wide variety of cars.

I am trying to figure out what class to enter.

Here are my options:

11 80 and Up

14 Orphan

15 Foreign

17 GM Muscle Car 60 and Up

There isn't much information on the web other than the registration page:

http://www.legendscarclub.com/Documents%20&%20Logs/2009/Kirkland%20Registration%20Form%202009_xls.pdf

The Legends Car Club site looks like a 9 year old built it with Front Page in 1998.

Anybody else interested?
Well, rats! I'll be down in Grant's Pass at a family reunion or I'd go with you. I would like to show off my new Holden "butt tongue". :p

They need a catagory "One of a kind". How about Foreign Orphan :p

You can take my car down if you want to win 2nd place. :rofl:

Defeater
07-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Ha, it sure does look like a MS FrontPage Express site from 1998!

Not cool Dave, I was making some bad-ass sites with FrontPage back in the day!

I don't know what Orphan is, but it sounds like the best class for you. Think about how many muscle cars would simply be in GM 1960 and up, probably getting worked on for car shows for the last 50 years! Foreign could go either way... you could be next to some dumb riced-up Lancer or a Euro classic like a Porsche Speedster.