PDA

View Full Version : out of control

grandmacpubah
07-01-2009, 11:48 AM
well I did it...Pedders track II ordered...kudos to norpac street performance...Justin hooked me up with a great deal and seems like a really upstanding guy. Glad to have them install it.

Goal is to have it in before the pontiac show in august...wooohooooo!

GeoffA
07-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Lucky guy, I need to slow down, or put in some more OT.

Can't wait to see pics

G8GT721
07-01-2009, 01:58 PM
hi, im Kevin and i spend entirely to much money on my G8 as well

-Ray-
07-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Actually you are going to be in control. :)

R.Penguin
07-01-2009, 03:08 PM
I can only hope to see you & the car in August.

Remember, the best thing to say when your wife/GF asks "how much did THAT cost is:................Honey, it gives a lot more gas mileage.:p

grandmacpubah
07-01-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm pumped about the pedders...I thought long and hard about it...I could have done a cam for the price, but I really value a great driving experience and want to out-handle a beemer, so I know I'll love it. Cam will be on hold till late this year or early next year.

Executor999
07-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Awesome news! You're going to love the new driving experience. I actually accelerate on curves now, especially highway ramps - assuming there aren't any 'normal' vehicles in my way. :)

G8GT721
07-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Awesome news! You're going to love the new driving experience. I actually accelerate on curves now, especially highway ramps - assuming there aren't any 'normal' vehicles in my way. :)

same here, i also like to get off the off ramps at higher than posted speed

beach
07-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Good choice, and you got it ABSOLUTELY right. There's so much you can do or change with these cars, but with Pedders everything the feel of the car in every way will be taken to such a higher level...it's more than worth the price.

No longer a soft, cosseting ride, but still very smooth and so much more stable and controlled, it often feels smoother over some things. My steering and front end solidity alone were so dramatically changed, even without a full package, I wish everyone with a G8 could experience it. You think stock is good...that's nothing. I do miss my stock ride at times, but it was so long ago and the overall car feels so much better in ways, I really don't remember what it was like.