PDA

View Full Version : Played with a silver, blacked our srt4.

MoonPie
06-30-2009, 11:41 AM
As stated above I was heading to the Dr's today when a modded SRT4 did a drive by in heavy traffic. He was silver with black rims and heavy tint and had his girlfriend in the passenger seat. I stayed in third gear the whole way, just playing with him. I could hear the turbo start to really work hard and I'd just press the gas pedal down and stay a nose ahead of him the whole way. Came to a busy intersection, four way stop sign. I stopped, looked over to talk to him and he just rolled right through the intersection. I caught up to him pretty easily and when we came to the next stop I attempted to communicate to him but he turned left and rolled out hard. I just let him go as he obviously didn't want to risk me gloating on him in front of his girl. All I wanted to do was see what he had done to the neon as it rolled pretty good for what it was. When he was trying to pass me I'd just look over and smile and pull a little ahead. But his lack of social skills set back SRT4 owners a 100 years.

-Ray-
06-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Nice. Haha

'02 ws6
06-30-2009, 12:08 PM
SRT-4 owners, for the most part in my experiences with them, are a fragile breed. When they win, it's usually with a big turbo setup (Stg 2 or 3+), and they're bouncing around with their, "Half the cylinders, and still walked you" talk. When they lose though, it's "Well mine's JUST a 4 banger w/ turbo." Very contradicting.

Mike P
06-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Good thread all around! I have one down the street from meet, but the kid doesn't like to play...... :(

Booooo on him!

fiveoh
06-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Skittles are tasty

majesticix
06-30-2009, 12:23 PM
I destroyed one at the track:

n7g4VaQkZxI

majesticix
06-30-2009, 12:26 PM
He was clearly having some troubles haha...so was I, but not that bad. Saw him later getting towed off the track lol

Mike P
06-30-2009, 12:26 PM
What kind of mods did you have when you beat him? And what was your time on that run?

That SRT-4 looks like he missed the gas pedal off the line! :D

Nice kill......

I destroyed one at the track:

n7g4VaQkZxI

majesticix
06-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what he was doing haha. I ran a 13.8 on that one (13.7 was my best that day). I had New Era Tune and OTR Intake...though my tune was screwed up. I was shifting into 5th through the traps, and had torque management set to stock levels. To New Era's credit, they re-tuned my car the following day and removed torque management. Unfortunately shortly there after my engine blew up before I could get back to the track to test out with the new tune and HSRK.

I'll be back once my new engine breaks in :)

The Commodore
06-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what he was doing haha. I ran a 13.8 on that one (13.7 was my best that day). I had New Era Tune and OTR Intake...though my tune was screwed up. I was shifting into 5th through the traps, and had torque management set to stock levels. To New Era's credit, they re-tuned my car the following day and removed torque management. Unfortunately shortly there after my engine blew up before I could get back to the track to test out with the new tune and HSRK.

I'll be back once my new engine breaks in :)

What was your engine problem? I have heard very little of L76's blowing here in the states.