PDA

View Full Version : FS: Procharger kit for 08-09 G8 GT. Local deal South Carolina

namewastaken_o_O
06-26-2009, 05:47 AM
I don't have enough posts to post in the FS section yet so figured I would just post it here.

http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18447

As per this thread.

I have run into a few bills, credit card issues ect that I now need to sell my Procharger.

It was already shipped and restocking fee would kill it. It should be in today. I will post pics of the box but I will not open it.

Stock pics and videos can be seen on Google.

It should get you more hp than a maggie will.

My asking price is $6,000 OBO +SHIPPING, perfer a local deal though (Charleston.SC), cheaper than a maggie as well. Also keep in mind, this is a bolt on kit, as in if you need warranty work you can unbolt it, no messing with intake plem or what have you :O

http://www.turbochargers.com/store/p...oducts_id=1605

My kit comes with the fuel injectors and a free ecu send out tune. You send your ecu out somewhere (I think Alabama) and its a 1 day turn around. Then you have around 480ish at the wheel on 7psi.

I am in the Charleston, SC area. And I hate to sell it but I have to.

I will be interested in trades for my g8+ cash. Let me know what you have.

I will not part out this kit eaither

thanks!

I have sold/traded/bought over 30 laptop notebooks netbooks from hardforum.com, notebookreview.com, and notebookforum.com
soulsaver_8229 is my name on there

I can be reached at soulsaver8229REMOVE@gmail.com, or soulsaverREMOVE_8229@yahoo.com (no _ on gmail, but on yahoo)

namewastaken_o_O
06-28-2009, 05:11 PM
price drop

Scalarrthu
06-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Is it the P1 or the D1? And shouldn't the ECM be sent to Kansas....or did you not buy direct from Procharger?

namewastaken_o_O
07-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Is it the P1 or the D1? And shouldn't the ECM be sent to Kansas....or did you not buy direct from Procharger?

Direct from procharger. And honestly I do not know. I will ask Show Zone. As thats who I bought it from.

namewastaken_o_O
07-01-2009, 05:33 PM
1GS212-SCI 2008 G8

that is the model number, that was given to me by showzone.

I will now ship out, 6k+ shipping OBO

namewastaken_o_O
07-03-2009, 02:18 PM
going to keep it unless i get an offer in the next 3 days