PDA

View Full Version : email from weldon

airbornesgirl
09-14-2008, 06:48 PM
" " " " Hey guys! ya i wouldve gotten on and talked to everyone but the site is blocked! because it has a forum section on it...so i told claire to copy and paste this on a new thread! well where do i start! its hot...then its cold. hot as hell when i got here...115 degrees! nights are freezing! ummm well...everything is the same...gay buildings, random pop shots, actually saw some guys that were here when i was last year! they are still here!!!!!! they gave me my packet today, should be back in three weeks...got one mission to run...and got to get in about 15 patrolls. not to bad. deffently missed the camal spiders!!!!! if you dont know what they are google a pic of one...they are anywhere from the size of a softball **as a baby** to bigger than a basket ball **adult** and they arent nice!! lol. hope charlie is ok! been watching it on the news...and tell cobra me and him are meeting up when he goes on that vacation to the east! and everyone pleaseeeeeeee if claire ask to do anyhting to the g8 decides debadging it, such as going to a carwash...talk her out of it =P....most of you wont understand this feeling, but i will be ok, when a soldier is givin his m16 back, he gets the feeling of security. im not allowed to talk about details...but the mission isnt gunna be easy...i wont be able to call claire for a few days so yall check up on her...i will be able to get a few minutes on the pc so i will send threads to claire to copy and paste...i love you guys! " " "

i love you welly!-----claire!

Cobra
09-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Weldon...I'm sure no one would be mad at you if you completed your mission early and came home. Any how....I bet the guys you saw there last time are hating life after seeing you again. They are probably thinking to themselves "Crap, we've been here for a year...what gives!"

I'm due to head back to the east coast to visit some family. So we will get together and share stories.

Chewy
09-15-2008, 05:28 AM
Be safe Weldon! Look at the bright side here... I still won't have my car when you get home! 8 months and going! :rant:

:zing: