PDA

View Full Version : heard from weldon

airbornesgirl
09-14-2008, 06:16 PM
he says hey everyone..and says this to charlie...

"charlie i didnt have a chance to tell you before i left but you shouldve just opened your garage door and let your car growl at that hurrican a little bit and it wouldve jumped right over you bro!"

he is in Iraq now...and wont be able to call for a few days....so he sent his last wishes and says he has a computer...and as soon as he can figure out what letters mean what on the keyboard he will log on..he gets about 10 minutes a day on it to check his mail and stuff...but they will be watching what he types...so dont ask anything that would cause him to say something about his misson. he told me to tell yall that to save him some trouble...i think he was getting on tonight for a minute to leave a post and check up on yall...but remember...dont mention anything about his job. i just hung up with him...so be looking for his post soon!. now on other news...i want to debagde his car for him....the g8,pontiac, the pontiac emblem on the front and rear...but leave gt....any idea how to do this????

Blackdevil77
09-14-2008, 06:21 PM
he says hey everyone..and says this to charlie...

"charlie i didnt have a chance to tell you before i left but you shouldve just opened your garage door and let your car growl at that hurrican a little bit and it wouldve jumped right over you bro!"

he is in Iraq now...and wont be able to call for a few days....so he sent his last wishes and says he has a computer...and as soon as he can figure out what letters mean what on the keyboard he will log on..he gets about 10 minutes a day on it to check his mail and stuff...but they will be watching what he types...so dont ask anything that would cause him to say something about his misson. he told me to tell yall that to save him some trouble...i think he was getting on tonight for a minute to leave a post and check up on yall...but remember...dont mention anything about his job. i just hung up with him...so be looking for his post soon!. now on other news...i want to debagde his car for him....the g8,pontiac, the pontiac emblem on the front and rear...but leave gt....any idea how to do this????

Good luck charlie! and yup won't mention anything about the job. SSSHHHHH! mum's the word!
your gonna debadge his car? Did he say he wanted to do that? lol. Just don't want something similar to happen like the car wash incident. I wish there was a way to make it look like you had it painted hot pink lol. So when he comes home his jaw will hit the ground. Then you wipe the pink off lol.

airbornesgirl
09-14-2008, 06:26 PM
haha!! yeah he wants it done. poeple always look at it and tlak to him about it..so he wants everything off

PostalCherokee
09-14-2008, 06:30 PM
I wish him the best. As far as the debadge, all are taped on except the front pontiac emblem. If you remove it there will be holes. The rest come off with some heat applied(blowdryer) for about a minute and then use some fishing line to cut through the tape.

airbornesgirl
09-14-2008, 06:32 PM
is there a way to patch the holes in the front? where there wont be any?

PostalCherokee
09-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I'm sure some do it yourself guys can tell you, other than that might need a body shop to patch it up.

airbornesgirl
09-14-2008, 06:40 PM
he just sent me an email and said the website is blocked due to the forum section. so he sent this and told me to copy and paste it on a new thread so look for it