PDA

View Full Version : Those ARH guys are the best!

mtolivecracker
06-25-2009, 05:33 AM
So as some of you might know, today I should be driving my GT to the dealership and driving off with an 09 black red/black interior M6 GXP.

On tuesday, i took a day off work and demodded the GT to its original form, so removed the ARH, Vararam + HSRK, satellite radio...

I remembered how tough it was to get to the drivers side 02 sensor harness, and i could only imagine trying to reach it with that HUGE stock cat in the way. so i figured itd leave the extension on to save time and order another one from ARH or where-ever else.

Well I called ARH that after noon and let them know what i was doing. The next day i had a package from them with the extension harnesses nicely placed inside, free of charge. WOW, what a way to treat customers!!! Thanks American Racing Headers, you guys ROCK!!!:headbang:

Blackrider
06-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Wow, impressive!

99-LS1-SS
06-25-2009, 10:34 AM
I have nothing but good things to say about ARH! Quality parts and good service!

Blackdevil77
06-25-2009, 11:08 AM
They really are the best. I have never seen any customer service like they offer. It's quite amazing.

ARH FTW!!!

-Ray-
06-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Sweet!
WTG ARH!

GeoffA
06-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Today must have been a big shipping day for them cause I got my headers today :woohoo:

blackbirdws6
06-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Great to hear about awesome customer service. I was happy to place my order on some an ARH system and can't wait to install them over the long holiday weekend coming up.

GRRRR8
06-26-2009, 06:42 AM
Nick is the man!

buick gn
07-12-2009, 05:09 PM
I have to give credit to this forum that allowed me to make an informed decision on which exhaust system to buy. I bought American Racing 1 7/8” long tube header system via New Era Performance.

For some reason I can’t connect the front O2 sensor on the passenger side because it was an inch too short even after cutting a plastic wire tie, disconnecting the wiring harness from the frame and transmission. I called American Racing to buy an O2 sensor extension for the passenger side because the shorten length of the O2 sensor plug from the wiring harness was most likely a factory defect and American Racing shouldn’t be responsible for the extra O2 sensor extension. And I didn’t want a freebie from them; I was charged $30 for the O2 sensor extension.

I requested overnight delivery for the O2 sensor extension, the FedEx overnight delivery cost $60 to Ontario Canada for an item that weigh less than a pound. For some reason the value of the O2 sensor extension was stated as 116 Canadian dollars. I was taxed 7% provincial sales tax, 5% goods and services tax on $116. And FedEx charge me an additional $10 brokerage fee. That’s an expensive O2 sensor extension.