PDA

View Full Version : G8 v6 alignment problems

Panzer Leader
06-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Well 2 weeks into this. Car had initial very slight to the left. Put Pedders Washers pulled to right. Readjusted today now to the left. Tommorow will put back to the original specs. This may stop me from installing the Street II package as the alignment obviously is a major fault. Looks like a BMW or G-37 in the future.

norm8332
06-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Take it to another shop. They must be retarded or not know the correct specs.

wreckwriter
06-22-2009, 03:10 PM
Well 2 weeks into this. Car had initial very slight to the left. Put Pedders Washers pulled to right. Readjusted today now to the left. Tommorow will put back to the original specs. This may stop me from installing the Street II package as the alignment obviously is a major fault. Looks like a BMW or G-37 in the future.

I love the little threat to buy a foreign car. Go for it.

Panzer Leader
06-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Well guys just got the repair report today from my last alignment visit to the dealer. They also replaced the E3531 Arm Assembly, Front Control Lower Left. Interesting that they would not mention it. Leads me to believe that the front strut bearings/bushing wer not the ly damaged sustained in the shipment over. The saga continues tomorrow. As far as the threat to buy a foriegn made car, it is never a threat. It is what it is.