PDA

View Full Version : Guys you have to read this

jeffy1975
09-13-2008, 09:07 PM
I was looking on the Charger forum see how much they crap they talk about there fully moded rt and srt and came across this one about i guy talking smack about a g8gt. Lights out on a Pontiac G8 GT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch today, I finally saw a Pontiac G8 GT. I didn't know what it was because I have not seen one, but my buddy in the passenger seat said that's what it was. Anyway, he flew by me since I was just cruising to Taco Bell and as soon as I saw him I punched it and caught up in about 2-3 seconds and stayed beside him. Well, the light up ahead turned red and he got to it quick so I figured he wanted to race, and of course so did I. When the light turned green I let loose all the FRI power and made a pretty good launch and just barely chirped the tires. He gave it a good go and I was impressed with his cars power, but he never had a chance. He was way behind but after I let off since Taco Bell was coming up, I noticed he was doing about 100 or so and was gonna fly by me, so I said screw Taco Bell and punched it to let him know I've got plenty of top end power, too. Anyway, we ended up eating at Popeye's a few more miles down the road, lol.
2007 Brilliant Black Charger R/T w/ FRI Littleboy Cam, FRI Street Heads w/ Milled Deck, FRI Ported Oil Pump, FRI Underdrive Pulley, Mopar LT Headers, PI Viper 2800 Torque Converter, Borla 125s, Predator w/ CMR Dyno Tune by James, AirAid CAI, 180 T-stat, BT Catch Can, NoESP, Honeycomb grill w/ R/T badge, high/low/fog HIDs, Transmission Oil Cooler, Rear Paint Matched Spoiler, Red Painted Calipers, Red HALO Demon Eyes, and Eagle F1 GS-D3 255/55/18 tires. On order: Trufiber SRT8 hood, Hotchkis Sways & Coils, Strut Tower Brace, and Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors. 366.61 RWHP - 383.75 RWTQ

jeffy1975
09-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Thought you get a good laugh. This was wrtten in March. guess the guys at the charger forum dont look at videos online because edmunds shows a G8GT spank a rt charger not just by a car lenght a full out spank. What do you thiink we do to a srt8 with that much mods.

MANOFSTEEL69
09-14-2008, 02:55 AM
I think it's funny how much you MOPAR boys spend time on all our forums worried about what we're doing to our cars. I've never even looked at a MOPAR forum....Why? Because I don't care. I've beaten enough R/Ts and SRT's already to not even bother with the kill stories anymore. Don't get me wrong, they're a nice car and all, just not the total package for ride, comfort, and power. Oh yea.....and Price!

Panther 2
09-14-2008, 06:18 AM
:spank:Chargers taste like chicken!

Blackrider
09-14-2008, 09:12 AM
I'm waiting for my first Chargers. I've only been able to find current Gen GTI's. And even the modded one wasn’t a challange. But then again I've only had the car a week.

jeffy1975
09-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Bro no Charger here i was just showing you guys how much of a joke they are. the guy got a complete wood from racing or what he calls a race against a g8 that was stock at the time.

GRRRR8
09-14-2008, 02:30 PM
I like SRT8s........they taste like chicken too!! LOL

GeorgeInNePa
09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
2007 Brilliant Black Charger R/T w/ FRI Littleboy Cam, FRI Street Heads w/ Milled Deck, FRI Ported Oil Pump, FRI Underdrive Pulley, Mopar LT Headers, PI Viper 2800 Torque Converter, Borla 125s, Predator w/ CMR Dyno Tune by James, AirAid CAI, 180 T-stat, BT Catch Can, NoESP, Honeycomb grill w/ R/T badge, high/low/fog HIDs, Transmission Oil Cooler, Rear Paint Matched Spoiler, Red Painted Calipers, Red HALO Demon Eyes, and Eagle F1 GS-D3 255/55/18 tires. On order: Trufiber SRT8 hood, Hotchkis Sways & Coils, Strut Tower Brace, and Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors. 366.61 RWHP - 383.75 RWTQCam, milled heads, cai and a tune gets you only 366hp?

lol

Wreck's got that without opening the motor.

LOL

ETA:
I didn't notice the first time, but he's got longtubes on it too!

GRRRR8
09-14-2008, 02:59 PM
I saved that for you George. Your highlighting skills are far superior to mine. LOL

GeorgeInNePa
09-14-2008, 03:04 PM
I saved that for you George. Your highlighting skills are far superior to mine. LOL

You have much to learn, young Padawan.

;)

:p

GRRRR8
09-14-2008, 03:06 PM
LMAO!! I feel like a freshman in a world of seniors when it comes to this computer stuff.

Blackrider
09-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Bro no Charger here i was just showing you guys how much of a joke they are. the guy got a complete wood from racing or what he calls a race against a g8 that was stock at the time.

Yeah I know, I was just saying how I want to have a go with one...