PDA

View Full Version : update on weldon

airbornesgirl
09-13-2008, 04:28 PM
he called me about an hour ago...couldnt tell me wher he was but i heard lots of trucks in the bacvkground so i think he is in germany by now..idk...but he sends his love..told me to tell everyone he will be fine and thank yall for praying. and that he will see everyone in a few weeks.

wreckwriter
09-13-2008, 05:08 PM
All the best to him and to you Claire.

G8V8
09-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Ditto!

Cobra
09-14-2008, 01:52 AM
That is great that he was able to give you a call, if only for a few minutes. I know he will call again when the opportunity presents itself. He's in our prayers and although the separation is hurtful it will bring you guys even closer together.

MANOFSTEEL69
09-14-2008, 03:05 AM
Please pass on to him to keep his six covered, and we're here for you when you get down! Just don't run the G8 thru the carwash again! ;)

Blackdevil77
09-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Good luck weldon! Again be safe and remember that you have Claire, your family and friends and your big GRRRR8 G8 internet family to come home to!

airbornesgirl
09-14-2008, 06:34 AM
Please pass on to him to keep his six covered, and we're here for you when you get down! Just don't run the G8 thru the carwash again! ;)

hahaha dont worry! he took the keys with him! or tried to! they wer loading up...and he was the last one on. he always is...and they started going through his bag...everything was to standerds!! untill they found the key...0o0o00oo0o0 they ate his ass up! he had three of them in his face yelling...and i could tell he was trying not to laugh...so he turned around and came toward me..laughing his ass off. but trying to hide it. gave me the key and said "baby. i love you...and you can drive my car, but just remember...car washes are the devil. we dont like the devil. go through another one and those guys are gunna come after you lol." iv drove it once going to wendys this morning
i dont like driving it at the momment.. he has done something to the engine...and ill put it in drive it and give it gas and it spins. barely giving it gas...and it has gotten scary quick. he wont tell me wouldnt tell me what he did to it when we talked friday night..just that he was seeing how it worked out and winked at me. so idk whats up with it...but it deffently is quicker...ill stick to my g6 gt! it quick enough for me =) and i can still take down ricers! as yall call them,..

MissNaySimon
09-14-2008, 08:45 AM
That's good that he got to call you. I'm still atleast four weeks away from seeing my husband again. .. Yay.

Keep us Updated.

Blackdevil77
09-14-2008, 09:00 AM
...we dont like the devil..

Hey! :wah: lol jk :thumbsup:

JDP G8GT
09-14-2008, 12:57 PM
GIVE HIM ALL OUR THOUGHTS AND WELL WISHES!!! He's a smart guy and having a good head on your shoulders really makes a difference!

GRRRR8
09-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Tell Weldon all is well here and I wish him the best!