PDA

View Full Version : Livernois X-treme cal + Roto-fab

BigV8
06-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I was going to wait until I got some pics but I'm working 17 hours aday till monday so I thought about at least posting something. First like to thank
Rick and the guys at Livernois that helped me with the tune part of my car. First is the Roto-Fab, its really great, it has a nice mild throaty sound unlike my K+N on my 99 Silverado which sounds like a 4 barrel at wot. The only fitment issue is my GXP is an A6 and the tranny cooler lines run under one side of the airbox. I fixed that pretty pretty much by bending the metal clamp that holds the two lines on to the frame with a large screw driver. Next is the X-treme cal, I'm no computer wiz and tend to click on things to quick but one thing I found out is if you run into problems putting your file in is, FIRST, use the disconnct to stop everything and then unplug, wait, then start over. that helped me. After everything was installed and programed took her out and warmed it up and :woohoo::flame: this is one killer ride now. I really like the tune very much, I'll have to wait a little for the tranny to learn some more but its not to harsh on the shifts. Can't wait for the mid headers and Corsa.

Livernois Motorsports
06-25-2009, 05:57 AM
No problem at all, glad you got everything installed and are happy with the results! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

-Rick