PDA

View Full Version : Money to mod your G8

rlrayl11
06-18-2009, 07:53 AM
Hey guys I'm not trying to spam or anything but an opportunity of making money online has come upon me and I figured I would share it with you guys. I posted this on the other board as well because I know everyone doesn't look at both. An old roommate of mine from school showed me how he has been making a ton of money online. Now he doesn't even really work, he just does this online thing and a few other things on the side but he is making a killing each month; over $10,000 and he hardly does anything. He showed me his bank account and I was amazed. He has helped me get going by pretty much telling me exactly what to do. Right now I'm making a little over $2000 a month and I just started a little more than two months ago.

You might not think that's a lot of money but it's better than nothing for me because as of right now I'm unemployed and currently looking for a job/career. And I have only put in about 40 hours total of work. But this could be a nice supplemental income for someone else or you can use it to mod the crap out of your G8 or even buy another car, who knows lol.

If your interested just PM me and I can show you everything that has been shown to me that has enabled me to make quite a bit of money that doesn't require much work.

Again I'm not trying to spam, just trying to help some fellow G8ters make a little bit of money.

wreckwriter
06-18-2009, 08:02 AM
It's a scam, it has to be.

rlrayl11
06-18-2009, 08:04 AM
I was skeptical too, and to be honest, it starts of slow but if you keep at it for a month or so you can see some nice gains with it.

Devilish34
06-18-2009, 08:22 AM
Hmm extra 2k I'm not modding I'm trading up for a CTS V

rlrayl11
06-18-2009, 08:55 AM
lol I would too but I need to save my money right now. I'm still young though so I have plenty of time to buy the some nice cars before I'm too.

TyG8GXP
06-19-2009, 11:04 AM
lol, Pyramid scheme.

G8GXP4now
06-19-2009, 11:46 AM
You think he is selling pyramids?

Devilish34
06-19-2009, 11:47 AM
lol I would too but I need to save my money right now. I'm still young though so I have plenty of time to buy the some nice cars before I'm too.

Did you just call me old :spank:

majesticix
06-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Why do we have to PM you, can't you just supply us this incredible opportunity? :)

By the way, you don't make 10'Gs a month for doing little work. No way, no how unless you invent something incredible and sell the idea to someone who will market it.

You forgot the ever important fine print, "Results not typical."

G8GT721
06-19-2009, 02:04 PM
your results may vary

Gearhead
06-19-2009, 02:11 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and guess that the reason for the PM, is mainly because there is some sort of "sign up" required which allows you to put a percentage of the new person's earnings in your pocket, and the new person to put a percentage in his. Am I warm?

R.Penguin
06-19-2009, 02:40 PM
Why in the world wouldd you want a primate to work on your car?........................Uh,................... ...nevermind. I thought it said "monkey to mod your car.":embarassed:

rlrayl11
06-19-2009, 03:59 PM
No, the only reason I asked people to PM me was that I was unsure of the rules and I didn't want to seem like I was on here spamming, that's why I said for those who are interested then I would tell them a little more about it and a provide them with a link.

It is pretty much MLM and you are basically selling a product. The company then gives back 50% of their revenues to affiliate marketers such as myself. I know there are plenty of scams out there and I didn't believe it at first until my friend helped me get set up and has showed me everything that he has done to make a little over $10,000 a month, every month. Yes it is possible, and there are tons of people that are making more than him.

So in simple, I pay $10 a month for the product, but make a little over $2000 a month marketing it, and the $2000 is a monthly residual income and I keep receiving it as long as I keep paying my $10.

If you think it's a scam, I encourage you to at least check it out before you start to judge. I thought it was a scam too but it definitely isn't. You get a free week trial and if you don't like then you can quit. If you do, you only pay $10 a month, so what have you got to lose.

rlrayl11
06-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Did you just call me old :spank:

lol I wasn't calling you old, I just said that I was still young.

VenomG8
06-20-2009, 03:18 AM
if it starts out so slow they should give you a month free, they' d only be out $10, but since they apparently make quadrillions it wouldn't hurt much.

rlrayl11
06-20-2009, 09:18 AM
It's not as simple as that, I made over $400 in the first three days, and that was enough for me to continue with it. It's easy to make money right away, that's why there is only a free week.

bigpipe
06-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Title pretty much says it all

Just choose your favorite mod and explain your reasoning behind your choice