PDA

View Full Version : Damn traffic!!! Almost had an Evo race....

99-LS1-SS
06-18-2009, 04:31 AM
Well, my commute to work is only about 10 minutes and most of it is back roads so I don't usually get many chances to run anyone. I was pumping gas this morning and right when I finished I see a new body style Evo going by. I hurry up and get behind him in hopes of getting a race. Well, as my crappy luck would have it, there was a car in front of him. So I followed him until I had to turn off. The car in front of him turned off where I did and the Evo nailed it. I had already committed to my turn though. :( The good news is that if we ever do line up again I think he'll be game.

I'm amazed at how few people even give my car a second glance. I have to be obnoxious to get someone's attention for a race. Maybe I'm doing the sleeper thing TOO good. lol.

Between the Evo and the Roush Mustang running around I can't believe I haven't gotten a race from ANYONE since my car has been tuned!!!

Mike P
06-18-2009, 06:10 AM
I know, I hate it when you miss out on an opportunity to race! :)

Brandon, I want to see what your car will do at the drag strip.

P.S. - I will come to North Carolina to race you if it will make you feel better! :)

99-LS1-SS
06-18-2009, 06:20 AM
It's getting so hot now I will probably wait until the fall or a cool spell. My car hates heat and humidity.