PDA

View Full Version : 10% off PEDDERS PARTS ONLY at ETMC!

East TX muscle cars
06-17-2009, 08:58 AM
That right guys ONLY at ETMC all pedders parts will be 10% off and labor also. No other Pedders dealers have this sale going right now! Pedders is strict with there sales and pricing so we are very happy that they are letting us do this for you guys!

Once again our PEDDERS DAY IS THIS SAT! starts at 11AM! we will be cooking some hotdog and have drinks for everyone! also that day you can purchase your pedders parts and we can set you up an appointment to get them all installed! cant wait to see some new faces!

PEDDERS DAY THIS SAT. JUNE 20th

STARTS A 11AM

FOOD!!!!!!!

MAYBE some CHEAP DYNO RUNS TOO if we have time!

grandmacpubah
06-17-2009, 09:47 AM
10% off if we order just parts? or it has to be parts and labor?

East TX muscle cars
06-17-2009, 12:02 PM
it can be just parts

Brodkill
06-17-2009, 01:27 PM
So, do you actually have to be at the event, or can we order parts?

grandmacpubah
06-19-2009, 09:10 AM
bump

dms
06-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Just to clarify so there is no confusion, you must attend this great event to get the 10% off.

thanks
mike
dms

Brodkill
06-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Lame

h34d
06-19-2009, 11:51 AM
Sorry fellas, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow...:hang:

Justice Pete
06-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Lame

There is nothing lame about it. A Pedders Day is an EVENT. We bring together enthusiasts with a shared passion for vehicles and performance to spend a day together. The discounts encourage attendance and participation. We are currently back ordered on so many of our bits a sale is the last thing we need. We can't bring in Xa coilovers fast enough to fill the back orders. We used to sell 100 5851 strut mounts a month. Now we are selling 50 a day. We are not complaining, but we did not schedule sufficient production to meet demand given the gloomy economy. We simply didn't anticipate the strength of demand, but I digress.

Attend a Pedders Day. Meet your fellow GTO, G8 and Camaro enthusiasts, you know the GM Performance Division -- HOLDEN. Watch the 28 Point Inspections. Meet the Pedders Suspension Professionals. Enjoy the food and beverages. There is no need to buy anything when you attend a Pedders Day. Just come and enjoy a Car Guy Day. Then let me know if you still think it is lame.

Justice Pete
06-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Sorry fellas, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow...:hang:Lame.
:spank:

Just kidding.

East TX muscle cars
06-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Sorry fellas, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow...:hang:

o man we were looking forward to meeting you! hopefully on the next one! and when you need a kit let me know!

Steve
06-19-2009, 12:07 PM
Don't forget the most important part:

FOOD!!!!!!!

East TX muscle cars
06-19-2009, 12:08 PM
LOL ya FREE!!!!

Brodkill
06-19-2009, 12:36 PM
There is nothing lame about it. A Pedders Day is an EVENT. We bring together enthusiasts with a shared passion for vehicles and performance to spend a day together. The discounts encourage attendance and participation. We are currently back ordered on so many of our bits a sale is the last thing we need. We can't bring in Xa coilovers fast enough to fill the back orders. We used to sell 100 5851 strut mounts a month. Now we are selling 50 a day. We are not complaining, but we did not schedule sufficient production to meet demand given the gloomy economy. We simply didn't anticipate the strength of demand, but I digress.

Attend a Pedders Day. Meet your fellow GTO, G8 and Camaro enthusiasts, you know the GM Performance Division -- HOLDEN. Watch the 28 Point Inspections. Meet the Pedders Suspension Professionals. Enjoy the food and beverages. There is no need to buy anything when you attend a Pedders Day. Just come and enjoy a Car Guy Day. Then let me know if you still think it is lame.

I have been to a Pedders day, with DMS (Mike) going over my GTO. Its this kind of response that I ended up buying Lovells for my GTO, and now I'll go elsewhere yet again for my G8. Thanks Pete.

08G8V8
06-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Just to clarify so there is no confusion, you must attend this great event to get the 10% off.

thanks
mike
dms

That's understandable, and what I expected to hear. My question to Pedders is, does the Pedders dealer initiate this type of event or does Pedders Corporate go around to the various dealers putting these events on?

We need one in Washington State!

Thanks

Justice Pete
06-19-2009, 12:51 PM
I have been to a Pedders day, with DMS (Mike) going over my GTO. Its this kind of response that I ended up buying Lovells for my GTO, and now I'll go elsewhere yet again for my G8. Thanks Pete.Sorry you feel that way.

Justice Pete
06-19-2009, 12:52 PM
That's understandable, and what I expected to hear. My question to Pedders is, does the Pedders dealer initiate this type of event or does Pedders Corporate go around to the various dealers putting these events on?

We need one in Washington State!

ThanksWe work with our Dealers to create Pedders Days.

08G8V8
06-19-2009, 12:54 PM
We work with our Dealers to create Pedders Days.

http://www.peddersusa.com/dealer-finder/33/dealer46

:)

Justice Pete
06-19-2009, 12:58 PM
http://www.peddersusa.com/dealer-finder/33/dealer46

:)Very cool.

grandmacpubah
06-19-2009, 12:59 PM
it's lame because it's not in seattle xD

Justice Pete
06-19-2009, 01:01 PM
it's lame because it's not in seattle xD
ROTFLMAO It hurts when I laugh this hard.

Mike,

Please get with your Northwest guys and see what you can put together.

08G8V8
06-19-2009, 01:03 PM
ROTFLMAO It hurts when I laugh this hard.

Mike,

Please get with your Northwest guys and see what you can put together.

:woohoo:

grandmacpubah
06-20-2009, 09:39 AM
:headbang:

East TX muscle cars
06-22-2009, 06:21 AM
would have been nice to see some g8 guys here SAT. we sold a set of Sway bars, a HIGH RATIO Steering rack, and 2 sets of XA coil overs!