PDA

View Full Version : WOOOOHOOOOO I'm a virgin no longer

grandmacpubah
06-15-2009, 03:40 PM
There I am going down 522 home...when I see it...all blacked out M5...had the bangle butt so it was newer, definitely had an exhaust. He's riding everyone's butt so I know he'll be all over an easy pontiac kill lol...

I start tailing him about a car and a half back and we weave around some traffic...he's knows I'm itching...I know he's laughing under his breath...

we're going about 65 one more car in front of us and the car in front of us moves into the right lane aaaaand WHAM we hit it...at this point I'm about 1 1/2 -2 cars behind him.

and what the heck do you know the ole pontiac starts pulling on him...closer...closer uh oh I better move to the right lane...move the right lane nose is just coming to his bumper and he hits the brakes...at this point we were about 110, but that's a guess because I didn't look at the speedometer and as soon as he hit his brakes I flew past him and hit mine.

I slow down so I can pace him and he moves to the far left turn lane...I slow down niiiice and slow...roll down the window and thumbs up. lmao

I look in my rear view and and the look...was...well...priceless

http://technestreport.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/huh.jpg

Before all the haters come in saying it wasn't possible..I'm just telling you it happened exactly like I just said lol and it made my freaking day. Call it driver error call it his foot slipped off the pedal...all I know is I was grinning ear to ear on the way home lol and when I got home I did this all the way in the door...oh yeah baby...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Py5NfEv6c6s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Py5NfEv6c6s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

GRRRR8
06-15-2009, 03:59 PM
See good shit does happen! :)

G8GT594
06-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Congrats. A kill is a kill :)
BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

R.Penguin
06-15-2009, 04:20 PM
There I am going down 522 home...when I see it...all blacked out M5...had the bangle butt so it was newer, definitely had an exhaust. He's riding everyone's butt so I know he'll be all over an easy pontiac kill lol...

I start tailing him about a car and a half back and we weave around some traffic...he's knows I'm itching...I know he's laughing under his breath...

we're going about 65 one more car in front of us and the car in front of us moves into the right lane aaaaand WHAM we hit it...at this point I'm about 1 1/2 -2 cars behind him.

and what the heck do you know the ole pontiac starts pulling on him...closer...closer uh oh I better move to the right lane...move the right lane nose is just coming to his bumper and he hits the brakes...at this point we were about 110, but that's a guess because I didn't look at the speedometer and as soon as he hit his brakes I flew past him and hit mine.

I slow down so I can pace him and he moves to the far left turn lane...I slow down niiiice and slow...roll down the window and thumbs up. lmao

I look in my rear view and and the look...was...well...priceless

http://technestreport.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/huh.jpg

Before all the haters come in saying it wasn't possible..I'm just telling you it happened exactly like I just said lol and it made my freaking day. Call it driver error call it his foot slipped off the pedal...all I know is I was grinning ear to ear on the way home lol and when I got home I did this all the way in the door...oh yeah baby...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Py5NfEv6c6s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Py5NfEv6c6s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
Good kill! Good thing too. Now you can come to the get-together in Lynnwood this Friday and not have to hang your head! :p

GRRRR8
06-15-2009, 06:05 PM
At 1st I thought it was going to be a "Deliverance" scenario. :nah: SQEUAL!!

grandmacpubah
06-15-2009, 06:10 PM
At 1st I thought it was going to be a "Deliverance" scenario. :nah: SQEUAL!!

That only happens in dem southern states...

http://www.twistedsiblings.com/gallery/albums/twisted_stickers/deliverance.gif

GRRRR8
06-15-2009, 06:12 PM
LMAO! That isnt even right that you have that clip. You must be hanging out with George, our resident "I can find a pic applicable for anything" moderator.

d_toll
06-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Gotta love the feeling.
BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

R.Penguin
06-15-2009, 06:57 PM
LMAO! That isnt even right that you have that clip. You must be hanging out with George, our resident "I can find a pic applicable for anything" moderator.
I do beleive that Texas counts as a Southern State! :p

fiveoh
06-15-2009, 07:10 PM
I do beleive that Texas counts as a Southern State! :p

We are our own country.(well could be if we wanted to) Get it straight. :nah:

grandmacpubah
06-15-2009, 07:16 PM
texas is the mothership for all southern states...it's like the old country.

Punisher
06-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Great Kill....:flame:BMW

01350ta
06-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Congrats, good kill.

r33pwrd
06-16-2009, 06:29 PM
good kill but be carefull on 522! Cops love to sit on the overpass in woodinville (trust me I learned the hard way)

grandmacpubah
06-16-2009, 06:45 PM
good kill but be carefull on 522! Cops love to sit on the overpass in woodinville (trust me I learned the hard way)

ya we were just past woodinville and coming around the curve to to echo lake road. That's actually where he turned off.

Another guy on the G8 board is calling me out saying the guy would have raped me, so I'll post my response here as well.

Originally Posted by srt8/bmw
I am not a hater---and no doubt it happened. But trust me on this--he wasn't racing. he would have RAPED you. sorry..just a bold fact. from any roll speed or a dig, in "m" mode or not..with your mods--he will consistently murder you.

"I actually usually respect your statements because they are fairly level headed..but that's just not an accurate statement.

Let's assume for a minute the guy was in P400...that knocks off 100bhp from the crank and would put him at 400bhp (technically 395). With my mods I'm 420+ crank. (no idea if he was manual or auto so lets not talk about drivetrain loss) That does not equal rape in any sense of the word.

I'm not in any way trying to say a G8 is a faster/better car than an M5. The guy raced. You don't have to believe me I was there he didn't get to 110 plus by hitting the throttle halfway.

If we assume he was in p500 mode...he should have beat me. Rape? Not sure it would have been rape from 65, beat no question, rape...stretching it."

GRRRR8
06-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Typical SRT/BMW guy. Thats why everytime a SRT-ANYTHING gets frisky I shut them down. I like The Ms and the SRTs. It seems that over 50% of the owners of them think they are the fastest thing on the road is my issue. I try to clown most of them if they act like. I had an SRT Charger recently acting like he had swallowed the "blue" pill. He took off like a shot....and I stayed right next to him. He looked over and smiled and must have hit SLOPAR warp drive.......and I was still next to him........and then I put 10 on him and hit the hazards. I didnt feel like I raped him. I just felt good that I didnt pay 18k more for the one that I was looking at. :)

grandmacpubah
06-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Typical SRT/BMW guy. Thats why everytime a SRT-ANYTHING gets frisky I shut them down. I like The Ms and the SRTs. It seems that over 50% of the owners of them think they are the fastest thing on the road is my issue. I try to clown most of them if they act like. I had an SRT Charger recently acting like he had swallowed the "blue" pill. He took off like a shot....and I stayed right next to him. He looked over and smiled and must have hit SLOPAR warp drive.......and I was still next to him........and then I put 10 on him and hit the hazards. I didnt feel like I raped him. I just felt good that I didnt pay 18k more for the one that I was looking at. :)

+1

In my mind there is no question the m5 was in P400 mode..which is how the car starts out unless you use the M button to throw it in P500 mode. Which is 100+ more bhp. It just makes more sense on how I pulled on him. He should have beat me if he had all 500hp going. He certainly didn't expect to get taken in P400 mode though.

However, the guy's response reeks of beemer blindness. I love beemers. I was seriously considering the M3, but didn't seem wise with the economy.

I really, really, need to get cammed though lol. I would be dang close to hanging with an M5 in p500 mode with a cam. I dream dream's of a cammed G8 :devil:

GRRRR8
06-16-2009, 07:09 PM
I am installing the P600 button in mine. :devil:

grandmacpubah
06-16-2009, 07:15 PM
I am installing the P600 button in mine. :devil:

I'll fly you up to seattle expenses paid to put the P600 button in my car too muwahahaha :devil:

stryker g8gt
06-17-2009, 05:02 AM
A kill is a kill is a kill.........if he was or was not hitting WOT then too bad for him.

I came up behind a Mercedes V12 this morning his tag read something about AMF....lol....No race just in town behind him.

Executor999
06-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Nice kill Grandmacpubah, I loved your thread. I can't wait to get cammed myself!

L76 FAN
04-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Congrats on losing the V-Card.

wnt2gofst
04-20-2010, 04:55 PM
A kill is a kill....Good KILL.

AUGAH
04-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Congratulations. I still look forward to my first.

Devilish34
04-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Congratulations. I still look forward to my first.

Come on down to Oxford I'll give you one out off three.

schwartz
04-20-2010, 05:26 PM
LMAO Thats one funny kill thread.I could actually feel your happines. lol

norm8332
04-20-2010, 05:58 PM
You do realize this was posted almost a year ago.

Devilish34
04-20-2010, 06:13 PM

I blame the newb for digging it up

GeorgeInNePa
04-21-2010, 12:28 AM

This.

Holy NecroPost Batman!