PDA

View Full Version : Adams Perfect Interior Kit

fiveoh
06-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Brand: Adams
Price: 49.95 - grrrr8 discount(use coupon code grrrr8)
Purchased From: http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-348-adams-perfect-interior-kit.aspx

Installation: n/a
Installation Time: n/a
Any Installation Tips You Have: n/a
Quality of Part: (rate 1-10) 10
Product Performance: (rate 1-10) 10
Would you Recommend to Others: yes

Any Other Comments: This is kind of long to for anyone that wants the short version every product in the kit is amazing and works just as adverstied.

My leather was getting kind of "dry looking" so I ordered this kit mainly for the leather cleaner and leather conditioner. Wow this stuff works great. I used it on all my door panels my dash and my seats. I did half the car first to compare before and after and then told my wife to come look at it. First thing she said was "Is it supposed to change the seats color to black(I have black on black interior). The non adams seat looked so grey and dried out that she thought I had grey seats. The adams conditioner restored them to a very nice black but not too slick or shiny. The leather cleaner worked excellent in getting some small spots I had off the seats. I have to say I have never really cleaned the glass very much in any of my cars. I gave the adams glass cleaner a try. Wow! Very easy to use no streaks and my windows where so clean the next day I was driving and looked over at my passenger side and thought my window was down. I dont have any stains in my carpet but my wifes 2007 camry DD is another story. There where some really dark stains on the passenger side floormat that had been there for over a year. I used some of the carpet cleaner on them, rubbed it in, let it sit a min, then blotted it with a white towel. The towel became black and the stain is now gone.

Just a side note on Adams customer service: I received my kit and it had 2 bottles of carpet cleaner and no leather conditioner. I talked to Ashley on the live chat and she apologized and told me she would send me a bottle of leather conditioner for free. 2 days later my wife told me I had a package and I was really surprised to have gotten it so fast. A++ service. I just ordered the Complete Dual Action polisher kit with a bunch of help and great service from Dylan and cant wait to use that on the outside. :woohoo:

fiveoh
06-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Few pics of conditioned and not conditioned seats. Hard to tell the difference with my crappy cam. First is before 2nd after.

-Ray-
06-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Thanks for your review.

BlueJacket
06-14-2009, 06:35 PM
Adams is great stuff. Reminds me that I need to get some leather conditioner and do my seats.

GXPaycheck
06-14-2009, 07:23 PM
Adams :thumbsup:

gearhead455
06-15-2009, 02:34 AM
Few pics of conditioned and not conditioned seats. Hard to tell the difference with my crappy cam. First is before 2nd after.

WOW!!! a HUGE difference!!! I gotta get some of that stuff ASAP!!!!!:woohoo:

I was wondering what to use for the seats and doors and dash.

Chewy
06-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Adams products ARE worth the hype IMO. It's really great stuff... I use it several times a week on my rides...

Chris

majesticix
06-15-2009, 06:11 AM
Just ordered myself up a set for father's day...and bought my father a starter kit for his new Camaro....maybe he'll actually wash his car by hand now that he's got something worth washing :)

bigtreepu
06-28-2009, 09:18 AM
what have you guys been using for the dash/door panels? Is Armor-All OK to use on those plastic pieces? I know most say no. Armor-All = bad..just wanted to hear some opinions. I would say it's not good to use on the leather. What's your guys' take....?

fiveoh
06-28-2009, 09:58 AM
I used the adams leather conditioner. It has spf 60 so protects from sun damage.

BlueJacket
06-28-2009, 10:23 AM
what have you guys been using for the dash/door panels? Is Armor-All OK to use on those plastic pieces? I know most say no. Armor-All = bad..just wanted to hear some opinions. I would say it's not good to use on the leather. What's your guys' take....?

I would not use Armor All on anything. You can use Adams leather conditioner or RVT on your plastic pieces.

R.Penguin
06-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Brand: Adams
Price: 49.95 - grrrr8 discount(use coupon code grrrr8)
Purchased From: http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-348-adams-perfect-interior-kit.aspx

Installation: n/a
Installation Time: n/a
Any Installation Tips You Have: n/a
Quality of Part: (rate 1-10) 10
Product Performance: (rate 1-10) 10
Would you Recommend to Others: yes

Any Other Comments: This is kind of long to for anyone that wants the short version every product in the kit is amazing and works just as adverstied.

My leather was getting kind of "dry looking" so I ordered this kit mainly for the leather cleaner and leather conditioner. Wow this stuff works great. I used it on all my door panels my dash and my seats. I did half the car first to compare before and after and then told my wife to come look at it. First thing she said was "Is it supposed to change the seats color to black(I have black on black interior). The non adams seat looked so grey and dried out that she thought I had grey seats. The adams conditioner restored them to a very nice black but not too slick or shiny. The leather cleaner worked excellent in getting some small spots I had off the seats. I have to say I have never really cleaned the glass very much in any of my cars. I gave the adams glass cleaner a try. Wow! Very easy to use no streaks and my windows where so clean the next day I was driving and looked over at my passenger side and thought my window was down. I dont have any stains in my carpet but my wifes 2007 camry DD is another story. There where some really dark stains on the passenger side floormat that had been there for over a year. I used some of the carpet cleaner on them, rubbed it in, let it sit a min, then blotted it with a white towel. The towel became black and the stain is now gone.

Just a side note on Adams customer service: I received my kit and it had 2 bottles of carpet cleaner and no leather conditioner. I talked to Ashley on the live chat and she apologized and told me she would send me a bottle of leather conditioner for free. 2 days later my wife told me I had a package and I was really surprised to have gotten it so fast. A++ service. I just ordered the Complete Dual Action polisher kit with a bunch of help and great service from Dylan and cant wait to use that on the outside. :woohoo:
Nice!

*Note to self - Hey stupid! Order more leather-in-a-bottle.

majesticix
06-28-2009, 04:30 PM
I've used Armor-all before with no problems...it just gets slippery and attracts dust quicker. I received my Adams kit a week ago, just waiting for a good day to really clean it.

I've used Armor-all on my previous car for over 100K+ miles without any issues as far as cracking is concerned. Looked great, only problem is dust loves to stick to it. I've even used it on my G8 with no issues, but I liked Adam's exterior cleaning products so much, I had to try their interior. Plus I needed something to clean my leather.

You could always just wipe down with a microfiber cloth and some water.

h34d
06-28-2009, 07:58 PM
I've been completely impressed with all of Adams exterior products as well. My interior kit is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, along with some of the new window specific microfiber towels...

Perhaps
06-29-2009, 07:24 AM
I've used Armor-all before with no problems...it just gets slippery and attracts dust quicker. I received my Adams kit a week ago, just waiting for a good day to really clean it.

I've used Armor-all on my previous car for over 100K+ miles without any issues as far as cracking is concerned. Looked great, only problem is dust loves to stick to it. I've even used it on my G8 with no issues, but I liked Adam's exterior cleaning products so much, I had to try their interior. Plus I needed something to clean my leather.

You could always just wipe down with a microfiber cloth and some water.

One thing I noticed years ago with armor all products -
Once that shine fades, the windows get hazed. It's like the product evaporates and leaves a film on the inside of the glass. Removing that film is a lesson in streaks 101. Haven't used their products since.

majesticix
06-29-2009, 07:29 AM
interesting...I usually chalked that up to poor window cleaner, but this could have contributed to it. In any case, I look forward to using my Adam's interior kit.

The problem I'm having now is trying to part ways with the basic wash detail kit I'm giving to my father. Got both sitting on my kitchen table...decisions decisions.

Chewy
06-29-2009, 09:16 AM
I would not use Armor All on anything. You can use Adams leather conditioner or RVT on your plastic pieces.

Just to clear it up for NooB's... It's VRT (vinyl, rubber, & tires) :)

I use NOTHING but Adams on my vehicles now. I have just about everything he sells and everything has worked as advertised.

It's great!

I just spent 3 hours correcting the paint on my trunk lid and rear bumper and they weren't that bad to start with. They look beautiful now though!

Chris

BlueJacket
06-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Just to clear it up for NooB's... It's VRT (vinyl, rubber, & tires) :)

I use NOTHING but Adams on my vehicles now. I have just about everything he sells and everything has worked as advertised.

It's great!

I just spent 3 hours correcting the paint on my trunk lid and rear bumper and they weren't that bad to start with. They look beautiful now though!

Chris

I like rubber, vinyl & tires better.:)