PDA

View Full Version : Alignment results

Panzer Leader
06-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Charlie here are the alignment results from today. They used the same specs that were posted on the forum. Car had a slight drift to left. NOW has a hard pull to right. They used the Pedders Washers.

LEFT FRONT ACTUAL Camber -0.50 degrees
Caster 7.60 degrees
Toe .11 degrees

RIGHT FRONT ACTUAL Camber -0.58 degrees
Caster 7.16 degrees
Toe 0.08 degrees

FRONT Cross Camber 0.09 degrees
Cross Caster 0.44 degrees
TOTAL TOE 0.19 degrees

LEFT REAR ACTUAL Camber -0.96 degrees
Toe 0.10 degrees

RIGHT REAR ACTUAL Camber -0.88 degrees
Toe 0.13 degrees

REAR TOTAL TOE 0.24 degrees
Thrust Angle -0.02 degrees

GRRRR8
06-12-2009, 06:23 PM
He has the CASTER off! 7.6 on the left and 7.16 on the right. That means the left tire is further forward then the right tire and this is why it pulls. You almost always need a + split to the right meaning 7.0 left and 7.5 right makes the car go straight to allow for road crown. He needs to turn the washers the opposite way on the left side and recheck the alignment.

Panzer Leader
06-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Thanks Charlie will do. I am going there tomorrow. The Tech is a really nice guy. I think that this is the first time he is using the Pedders Washers.

R.Penguin
06-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks Charlie will do. I am going there tomorrow. The Tech is a really nice guy. I think that this is the first time he is using the Pedders Washers.
May I suggest you beat him severely about the head with an old rusty shock absorber? :hang: Such errors MUST NOT go unpunished!

Panzer Leader
06-13-2009, 03:47 AM
May I suggest you beat him severely about the head with an old rusty shock absorber? :hang: Such errors MUST NOT go unpunished!

AHHH YES OLD BIRD OF PREY!!!! It really freaked me out. Hopefully will get it resolved NLT Monday. Of course I do hear the crashing of glass and the spinning of tires as my G-8 careans through the showroom if they don't.

99-LS1-SS
06-13-2009, 04:04 AM

LOL! If you're ever in NC call me. I want to buy you a beer. Your randomness makes me laugh.

GRRRR8
06-13-2009, 04:25 AM
LOL! If you're ever in NC call me. I want to buy you a beer. Your randomness makes me laugh.

Make sure its beer! I hear Penquins are not real fussy about what they put in their mouths. Yes I will pay for this, but its 7:25am and right now I am in the lead! :nah: