PDA

View Full Version : Right Out of a TV Ad

Seattle09GT
06-12-2009, 06:45 AM
On Saturday I had to drive down to Portland, Oregon and back in the G8 so I got an early start, and stopped at Starbucks for a jolt.

As I was walking back to the G8 another guy was walking out with me. I stopped to get my keys out of my pocket and as he continued to walk across the parking lot I could feel him staring at me, I turned, smiled, and he kept walking, looking at me, looking at the car.

He walked past my car looking at it the the whole time, pausing as he got a rear view, and then continued on - to his minivan.

He stopped, looked at his Honda Odyssey, complete with rooftop cargo carrier, turned looked back at the G8, looked back at his minivan, and then turned again and looked back at the G8.

Hee hee.

Ya dude, you're stuck driving a minivan.

Life is good!

GRRRR8
06-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Sometimes the soccer mom/dad shit isnt all its cracked up to be. :)

'02 ws6
06-12-2009, 08:24 AM
How funny! Does kind of remind you of a commercial
BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

Mike P
06-12-2009, 10:50 AM
That is funny.......

fcsuper
06-12-2009, 10:44 PM
The funny one is when the guys in BMW's are staring.

99-LS1-SS
06-13-2009, 03:50 AM
Sometimes the soccer mom/dad shit isnt all its cracked up to be. :)

Exactly!

Panzer Leader
06-13-2009, 04:03 AM
The funny one is when the guys in BMW's are staring.

Yep it is. Had a woman in a BMW almost kill me on the Causeway Bridge. Kept on my bumper, then came up alongside and stayed there, then the crazy bitch pulled in front and slowed down. I guess she wanted to see what her extra 15,000 bucks bought her. Finally got tired of her in front, swung out to the left and punched it. The 3 and 5 series BMWs are really pissed and looking for rebates.

RobA300
06-15-2009, 03:39 AM
I am a soccer dad and my wife stated that we would never own a minivan so we have the G8. The beauty of the G8 is that you don't have to put up with shit from other drivers. The brakes are so good you can brake check them at any time, or if they are acting really stupid you can step on the gas and escape from them.

phpd7102
06-16-2009, 05:06 AM
On Saturday I had to drive down to Portland, Oregon and back in the G8 so I got an early start, and stopped at Starbucks for a jolt.

As I was walking back to the G8 another guy was walking out with me. I stopped to get my keys out of my pocket and as he continued to walk across the parking lot I could feel him staring at me, I turned, smiled, and he kept walking, looking at me, looking at the car.

He walked past my car looking at it the the whole time, pausing as he got a rear view, and then continued on - to his minivan.

He stopped, looked at his Honda Odyssey, complete with rooftop cargo carrier, turned looked back at the G8, looked back at his minivan, and then turned again and looked back at the G8.

Hee hee.

Ya dude, you're stuck driving a minivan.

Life is good!

...or he was a homo and it was you he was looking at......just saying.

GRRRR8
06-16-2009, 05:44 AM
...or he was a homo and it was you he was looking at......just saying.

:hmm: You never know. :)

Punisher
06-19-2009, 09:29 PM
lol

johnbell2
06-20-2009, 10:58 AM
As a proud owner of a Honda Odyssey and G8 GT, I can relate.

That's why the wife gets the Odyssey... woops did I say that out loud, no honey you look _very nice_ in your mini-van, I didn't mean anything by it no wait :shiner: