PDA

View Full Version : Well, dayum' CP!

R.Penguin
06-11-2009, 05:51 PM
I got the rad. cover today, waited for my wife to leave, figured an hour of fitting battles. The frikkin' thing just laid there, all holes lined up ready for the rivets. I popped them in for a perfect fit & done! :p

Dammit CP! If I wanted mods that were that easy I'd buy from someone else! It's just wrong to install something that easily. I was all primed up for at least an hour of sweating, cursing, screaming, having to deal with the local cops that the neighbors always call 'cause they think someone is being murdered. I know them so well now they usually bring coffee and donuts and stand aroung giving advice & telling me to tone it down, I'm scaring the neighborhood kids again. :p Of course they all want to drive the car. No, just look at that s-box Ford that's making the whole driveway look shabby, and tell the chief to stop buying double used Crown Vics from the taxi companies. Jeez!:huh:

timg8
06-11-2009, 07:13 PM
LMAO, should've put it on backwards and you would have been able to curse. CP continues to get rave reviews and you passed up the perfect opportunity to Penguinize him. Oh wait...maybe you did!

R.Penguin
06-11-2009, 08:17 PM
LMAO, should've put it on backwards and you would have been able to curse. CP continues to get rave reviews and you passed up the perfect opportunity to Penguinize him. Oh wait...maybe you did!
CP knows me all too well:p

Crazy Paul
06-18-2009, 04:10 AM
I shoulda sent square rivets.

:oops:

J Wikoff
06-18-2009, 05:19 AM
*Nevermind... I read wrong