PDA

View Full Version : Kirk VMS

Devilish34
06-11-2009, 04:08 PM
I had been emailing Kirk last week with questions about tunes. I pm'ed Kirk on Monday(I think it was Monday) asking if he could have my new tune for my Kooks and Vararam to me by Thursday (today). So when I checked my email last night there it was one day earlier than I asked for. Now I just need to install my new tune if not tonight definitely tomorrow

Kirk Thank You for responding to all my questions by email about header tune questions and the one today about the TSBs.

Mike P
06-11-2009, 07:51 PM
I had been emailing Kirk last week with questions about tunes. I pm'ed Kirk on Monday(I think it was Monday) asking if he could have my new tune for my Kooks and Vararam to me by Thursday (today). So when I checked my email last night there it was one day earlier than I asked for. Now I just need to install my new tune if not tonight definitely tomorrow

Kirk Thank You for responding to all my questions by email about header tune questions and the one today about the TSBs.

Yep, I agree 100%. Kirk is a great & very knowledgeable guy. I am very happy with my car & all the feedback he has given to me.

R.Penguin
06-11-2009, 08:15 PM

Dat dere Krik, he be da' man! :p