PDA

View Full Version : PNW: Pontiac Picnic in the Park - July meet

BobtheMonkee
06-09-2009, 11:56 AM
I am posting this from LSXNation.net. The GTO guys are planning this meet and i will keep this thread updated with new details about the meet. It will be a cruise and meet, so more of an all day event than our normal meets. The date is not firm yet. Here is what we have so far...

Hi all, for those who wish, we (Northwest GTO Legends) are planning a Pontaic Picnic in the Park (PPP) cruise and picnic coming up in July. The date and location are up in the air at the moment, but stay tuned to this thread for updated info as it becomes available.

Current proposal is July 18 or July 25, open to all Pontiacs, (sorry Chevy guys/gals) meet at Triple X Root Beer in Issaquah and cruise to Leavenworth for picnic. It's about a 2 hour drive over two mountain passes. It will be a FAMILY event...no hotrodding and getting us all in trouble with the law. We are attempting to get a park use request approved to use the main park right in the middle of town, and right by City Hall.

I'll post more as it becomes official. All details currently subject to change.

Please post up if you are interested as we'll need a fairly solid car count for the permit.(so we can get enough parking and picnic tables reserved)

Pat

Ben2009GT
06-22-2009, 08:02 AM
Count me in.

xfactor
06-23-2009, 09:00 PM
I would love to do this and see more of WA. Let me know when you have more info.

X

xfactor
07-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Is this still happening? The family and I are all set to go, we just need to know as it is about a 4 hour drive for us.

BobtheMonkee
07-21-2009, 08:34 PM
yep, still goin

July 25th

Two meeting points.

Point #1 - Triple X in Issaquah - 8:30-9:30am
Point #2 - Chevron on the East side of Monroe as you leave town - 9:30-10:00am

i'll be at the triple x

hope to see u there!