PDA

View Full Version : ok not a kill but...

WARLOCK
06-09-2009, 12:29 AM
so i only have 450 miles on the G so far Im TRYIN HARD to be easy on it but i have gotten on it hard a few times ya know just feelin it out so had no intention of a real race but the story goes like this.. was creepin thru downtown mainstreet redlight to redlight. at first didn't even notice the car in front of me was about a 99-2000 black WS-6 trans am. not until he goosed it HARD leavin the redlight. its a 30mph zone i blipped it just enough to hit about 35 just enough to catch back up to him. we rode to next redlight where the road y's. he slowed down in the right lane i slowed in the left, he was eye humpin the G I was eye humpin the Bird. another time another place it would have been on.. lol its a small town... i be checkin ya later guy.. score? mexican stand off..

MANOFSTEEL69
06-09-2009, 03:19 AM
Lol! There's a orange Mustang GT that is always eyeballing my car but we are always passing each other. My wife laughs at me because she knows I want to turn around and catch him and show him what's what. ;)
BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

GRRRR8
06-09-2009, 04:31 AM
I had that happen recently Jay. I was headed out 6 towards 288 and see a Challenger pulling off of a site street heading the opposite way. I flash the converter for him and he busts a U turn and comes after me! lol You already know what happened. SAY BYE!