PDA

View Full Version : IE is the culprit re: Crazy Pauls site.

R.Penguin
06-07-2009, 04:54 PM
It has been confirmed after hours of grueling effort by the penguin CIA. You must delete this message after you read it. If you print it out (fool) you must eat it......all of it.

This is the 1st written evidence of the internationally feared and respected
penguin C** (what I said up there). This is TOP SECRET, EYES ONLY!

There are many sad cases where innocent humans (oxymoron?) have been terminated with extreme prejudice after failing to heed these simple rules.

Pay attention! Believe me, you do not want to wake up dead.

Additionally, we suspect a possible conspiracy against our most beloved Aussie perveyor of all that is Holden. All forum members are asked to dump EI and load Firefox at once. You may also wish to kick Bill Gates in the head should you see him. Leave Melinda alone. She had no idea what she was getting into, and appears to be an innocent bystander. Besides, I've been foolin' around with her as she has more money than God! What a sweet girl!:p

I also sent CP a nice juicy order. All non-rice items.

GeoffA
06-07-2009, 09:32 PM
http://collateraldamage.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/penguin-seal.gif

timg8
06-08-2009, 05:01 AM
IE...never touch the stuff...corrosive materials, should be buried in a lead container along with the evil genius who developed it and conspired to take over the world! :secret:

GXPaycheck
06-08-2009, 05:07 AM
[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Leave Melinda alone. She had no idea what she was getting into, and appears to be an innocent bystander.

She knew. She's probably his handler!

Firefox user here. Only use IE to update. And that's because I have no choice!

99-LS1-SS
06-08-2009, 05:13 AM
Chrome user here. IE 8 has jacked a lot of stuff up that I use daily.

BluYa76
06-08-2009, 05:19 AM
It has been confirmed after hours of grueling effort by the penguin CIA. You must delete this message after you read it. If you print it out (fool) you must eat it......all of it.

This is the 1st written evidence of the internationally feared and respected
penguin C** (what I said up there). This is TOP SECRET, EYES ONLY!

There are many sad cases where innocent humans (oxymoron?) have been terminated with extreme prejudice after failing to heed these simple rules.

Pay attention! Believe me, you do not want to wake up dead.

Additionally, we suspect a possible conspiracy against our most beloved Aussie perveyor of all that is Holden. All forum members are asked to dump EI and load Firefox at once. You may also wish to kick Bill Gates in the head should you see him. Leave Melinda alone. She had no idea what she was getting into, and appears to be an innocent bystander. Besides, I've been foolin' around with her as she has more money than God! What a sweet girl!:p

I also sent CP a nice juicy order. All non-rice items.

You crack me up every time I read a post by you! That's one of many reasons why I love this site (people have a sense of humor)! Oh and yeah I dumped IE along time ago after seeing all the issues I had with it's vulnerabilities...which I'm surprised that Microsoft has yet to ask for bailout money seeing how the Government uses their crap! Good stuff though, keep me laughing!

GeoffA
06-08-2009, 08:01 AM
:woohoo: I'm still alive, and all I use is Internet Explorer, his site worked fine last night for me...