PDA

View Full Version : An important message from Troy Clarke, President, GM North America‏

GAG8
06-05-2009, 03:34 AM
This just came from GM via email this morning. I don't know if everyone else received one or not so I thought I would share.

From: Your GM Team (Your_GM_Team@emails.GeneralMotors.com)
Sent: Fri 6/05/09 5:19 AM
To: [Your Email]

Troy A. Clarke
Group Vice President
President, GM North America

Dear [Your Name],

First off, I'd like to thank you for being a GM customer. Your current and future business means a lot to us. Given all of the recent media coverage about GM, I am writing you today to address some questions you may have, and to assure you that we are here to stay and ready to serve you.

As you may know, GM is using an expedited, court-supervised process to accelerate the reinvention of our company. At the core of that reinvention is a commitment that we will put the customer first in all that we do — starting with great cars, trucks and crossovers, and the best sales and service experience possible. We want to earn your trust in several ways, including:

Your GM Warranty — Rest assured, we will honor the warranty commitment given to you at the time of your purchase. Our GM Dealers are very much open for business, and ready to meet your sales and service needs. And even though we are seeking buyers for our Saturn and Saab brands, have just announced the selection of a buyer for the HUMMER brand, and have decided to eventually phase out Pontiac, those dealerships also remain open and ready for service. The bottom line is your warranty will be honored and service will always be available through authorized GM retail facilities by GM-trained Goodwrench experts, with Genuine GM Parts on hand.

Your Next GM Vehicle — At this, the most important moment in the history of our company, our dedication to high-quality, fuel-efficient and outstanding-value vehicles has never been greater. As I said before, our GM dealerships are very much open for business, and banks and credit unions are lending and continue to offer some of the best rates available to qualified buyers. To find information about GM dealerships in your area, please visit GM.com/vehicles/dealer.

Your General Motors — For over 100 years, GM has fueled America's passion for the automobile. Propelled by the spirit and commitment of our people, we will become the New GM, a company that makes Americans proud, and one that can compete successfully with anyone in the world. All of us at GM are confident that we will emerge a leaner, stronger company for you, offering the most compelling vehicles possible from our Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac brands. I invite you to stay up to date on our promising new future by visiting GMreinvention.com.

As I said at the outset, we are genuinely grateful for your business, and we hope that you'll stay with us. If you are considering buying a new vehicle, please review a special offer for our owners. Then, visit GM.com/owner to see how this can be combined with other current incentives — it's our way of saying "Thank You" for your ongoing support.

Sincerely,

Troy A. Clarke
Group Vice President
President, GM North America

If you prefer not to receive any unsolicited marketing emails regarding GM vehicles, click here.

To review the GM Privacy Statement, click here.

For Copyright & Trademark Information, click here.

GM, the GM logo and the slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this email are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2009 General Motors Corp. Buckle up, America!

General Motors Corporation
100 Renaissance Center, 482.A00.MAR
Detroit, MI 48265

AIW

-Ray-
06-05-2009, 03:37 AM
I'm thinking everyone who recently bought a GM vehicle got this.

Gris
06-05-2009, 05:57 AM
I'm thinking everyone who recently bought a GM vehicle got this.

Not me here in Canada yet, so thanks. I wonder if any other Canadians got this or a similar one too?

Vertical
06-05-2009, 06:12 AM
Just bought last month and I didn't receive this :huh:

wreckwriter
06-05-2009, 06:17 AM
I got one this morning.

99-LS1-SS
06-05-2009, 06:19 AM
I've gotten it twice...

G8GT
06-09-2009, 08:13 AM
I haven't bought a new GM in 4 years, but I got it.