PDA

View Full Version : WickedMom aka Mrs. Goodwrench

BlownG8GT
06-02-2009, 05:56 PM
What a great person to deal with, if any of you are looking for service or warranty work give her a call or PM. Her attention to detail and customer service is second to NONE!

Thanks Jessika!

WickedMom
06-02-2009, 07:15 PM
What a great person to deal with, if any of you are looking for service or warranty work give her a call or PM. Her attention to detail and customer service is second to NONE!

Thanks Jessika!

AWWWW! <3 <3! Thanks! I hope you get one of my GM warranty surveys!!

(can I have a supercharger now?)

R.Penguin
06-02-2009, 07:23 PM
I am confused.:wacko:

GXPaycheck
06-02-2009, 07:32 PM
So like, where is she located?

Devilish34
06-02-2009, 07:49 PM

Will headers void my warranty? :) Yes thats a serious question lol

WickedMom
06-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I am a service writer, for a Pontiac, GMC, Buick dealer in So Cali.

Headers can void PARTS of your warranty... like exhaust manifold warranty for instance... :)

It all depends on the failure. I can help with anything as far as warranty questions, dealership questions, repair questions etc. I have full dealerworld access and GMVIS and recalls and whatever...

BlownG8GT
06-02-2009, 09:13 PM

They will be made aware that if it was not for you I would not step foot back on that dealer lot. There is a history there with me and the sales manager, and it took ALLOT to get me back..

yes, you can have a supercharger.......just let me know when you are ready to get it installed :)

JoeSyko
06-03-2009, 09:56 AM
I'd like to throw in my :twocents:
WickedMom suggested I bring my G8 to her when I had my tranny lock up in 3rd gear. She heard my stories about the previous dealers and reassured me that my experience with her would be different. I'm here to say that she was 100% correct. She went above and beyond to get that tranny fixed and I am pretty damn happy.

yes, you can have a supercharger.......

:blink: have as in give as in free as in no charge? You must really be happy! :bleh:

WickedMom
06-03-2009, 10:02 AM
:blink: have as in give as in free as in no charge? You must really be happy! :bleh:

thanks Don, I really appreciate it... and I will make sure that you get one of those surveys as well... I just have to wait til 90 days since the service visit prior to the one here.

As for the supercharger...:woohoo: Free supercharger :woohoo:, 6 gazillion dollars to install it.:hang:

WickedMom
06-03-2009, 12:46 PM
yes, you can have a supercharger.......just let me know when you are ready to get it installed :)

::::MEGA GRIN:::: uh, yesterday?

sinbin
06-03-2009, 05:27 PM
WickedMom- you know anything about that used G8 GT at your dealership? I saw it on craigslist. Pretty low milege, wondering about the prior owner?

WickedMom
06-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Is it the Stealth one? That one was owned by RatherBeInCabo. Hes on that other board... good guy, just hated changing from a BMW 5 series to the G8 so he traded it in with 3800 miles.

Want more info, let me know... I can work a deal (I do service mainly, but sales on the side)

sinbin
06-04-2009, 08:53 AM
yup -l like that color too. My only issue is I have a fully loaded 08 G8 V6 that I would have to sell/trade in and I owe $21,000.

JoeSyko
06-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Is it the Stealth one? That one was owned by RatherBeInCabo. Hes on that other board... good guy, just hated changing from a BMW 5 series to the G8 so he traded it in with 3800 miles.

Want more info, let me know... I can work a deal (I do service mainly, but sales on the side)

Jessika,

You got a Stealth Blue on the lot? Or is it the Pacific Slate that I saw on Craigslist?