PDA

View Full Version : Rearview mirror pass. airbag light

gearhead455
06-02-2009, 03:35 PM
It is really bright at night,some of you switched the mirror out I wouyld just like to put something over it, like a piece of dark window tint.Problem is,I can't find it in stores and only need a small piece, any suggestions? or if any of you had a small piece laying around collecting dust.....:D

JimmyJazz
06-02-2009, 04:27 PM
http://www.grafxwerks.com/

gearhead455
06-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Thanks Jimmie!!! :)

micheal0484
06-06-2009, 07:02 AM
Thats a neat site! Thanks for the link as well

dmul98
07-11-2009, 06:11 AM
Is it possible to disconnect the pins on the back of the rear view mirror that supply voltage to the passanger airbag lite on the mirror?

mark
07-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Is it possible to disconnect the pins on the back of the rear view mirror that supply voltage to the passanger airbag lite on the mirror?

That could work, unless they also supply voltage to the compass or onstar buttons. They might be separate though. Then again, if you don't care about the compass and don't use onstar, you could just unplug the whole thing. Only side effect I see is you wouldn't know if there was an airbag issue, like if it was off even when a passenger is in the seat.

todds87ss
07-12-2009, 05:40 AM
It is really bright at night,some of you switched the mirror out I wouyld just like to put something over it, like a piece of dark window tint.Problem is,I can't find it in stores and only need a small piece, any suggestions? or if any of you had a small piece laying around collecting dust.....:D

pm me your address. I know I've got tons of tint lying around...