PDA

View Full Version : Adam's Claybar and Polish

foreosu
05-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Two BIG THUMBS UP to the folks at Adam's and their awesome products. I clay barred my car for the first time ever today and all I can say is WOW!! That stuff is incredible and well worth the money. \

My car was looking really crappy lately and I finally found some time to take to clear her up. I'd post some pics, but I just had to send the camera back to Sony because it broke. But she is a thing of beauty again! I just had some guy at the gas station ask me if I just bought it. "Nope, its 15 months old and has almost 19k miles on it" - he was pretty impressed with how it looked.

Thanks Adam's!!

Rawyzf
05-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Can I get a link to the products you bought?

mcduff
05-30-2009, 06:16 PM
go to adamspolishes.com and check it out. Their new Americana wax is something else. I use a lot of their stuff and love the ease of using the products. Their customer service is second to none and the owner Adam is a fantastic guy.

Rawyzf
05-30-2009, 06:24 PM
go to adamspolishes.com and check it out. Their new Americana wax is something else. I use a lot of their stuff and love the ease of using the products. Their customer service is second to none and the owner Adam is a fantastic guy.

Thanks!

Rawyzf
05-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Ordered the Clay Bar/Detail Spray/Americana Wax :)

BlueJacket
05-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Ordered the Clay Bar/Detail Spray/Americana Wax :)

Now you just need a Porter Cable and 20 other products and you will be set. lol

Rawyzf
05-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Now you just need a Porter Cable and 20 other products and you will be set. lol

Money tree ran outta leaves, but they should start to sprout soon :)

Chewy
06-01-2009, 08:23 AM
I got a beta container of Americana before he released it and I just fell head over heels in love with it. I've done 3 vehicles and a boat with it now and it's truly amazing for the money.

I have a ton of Adams stuff and not one of them can I say doesn't live up to the hype.

Chris