PDA

View Full Version : they say they are our competitors

Weldon
09-08-2008, 08:24 PM
so i was reading some news letter on the nizmo 350z...and it lead me to this advertisment that lead me to this website that lead me to this article that SAYS **phew...amazing how sidetracked you get on the net right?** the 2008 g8 gt's run with the chysler crossfire,nissian 350z and some kind of audi tt...now...i think the g8 gt will smoke the 350z stock on stock and murder the crossfire stock on stock...what yall think?

GRRRR8
09-08-2008, 08:25 PM
I have fed all 3 to my car! LOL

Weldon
09-08-2008, 08:32 PM
my car still is chewing on the mustangs emblem...its so proud of its gt kill =))

Blackdevil77
09-09-2008, 03:21 AM
My car is still flossing the Bugatti Veyron from the kill yesterday. lol jk. there's a local guy with a slightly modded 350z that is so convinced that he will smoke me in a race. He is the only one that thinks this. Everybody and i mean EVERYBODY that hangs around with him including my friends are nagging me to race him because they want me to "shut him up." They all think i can win. Only problem is they want me to do this on the street. Not crazy bout street racing. I'm not willing to loose my car and people get stopped for racing all the time around here. A guy that lives a few blocks away from me had a corvette and got put in jail for street racing when i was 12. I am now 18. He got 6 years for racing. He was racing a lambo. The guy in the lambo crashed into a volvo and killed the man driving it and his wife in the passenger. Not crazy about street racing but ill go to the track anytime.

MANOFSTEEL69
09-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Get your friends together and take it to the track. Not only will you get to check his ass and a few others, you'll see what your G8 will do.

Blackdevil77
09-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Get your friends together and take it to the track. Not only will you get to check his ass and a few others, you'll see what your G8 will do.

yup. I'm planing on going sometime in october when i get a CAI and also it'll be cooler. Then i will really like the numbers on my slip lol. I'm trying to make a date and give them some notice so we can all go.

Chewy
09-09-2008, 04:43 AM
The 350Z's ARE pretty quick so beware... DO NOT under estimate your opponent! ;)

EC-Ryder
09-09-2008, 05:13 AM
The word is out and they feel the HEAT!
:apache:
It is a kick in the pants ride! The G8 is! LOL!

It is awesome especially when U consider some of these competitors are 2dr and lighter than the G8.

I had a full blown Vette with all the trimmings and exhausts mods challenge me doing 70mph on the intestate the other night.

But he made sure I had a serious handicap when he made the challenge as the road ahead of him was clear and I had a car straight ahead of me on a two lane streach. He then made a quick get away at the exit…Go figure??

Cheers!