PDA

View Full Version : Lexus IS-F and Lexus GS400 L-tuned Turbo

zosoboogie
05-27-2009, 05:43 PM
I guess they drive in packs. There were a few of them driving together. I was on a three lane road one way heading north. I was in the middle lane and they pulled to the right and the left of me. I was on my cell phone talking to a contractor and seeing that they were taunting me by inching up and revving there engines, I asked if I can call him back I said I was getting pulled over so I can get off the phone quick and I revved my engine and when the light turned green they took off and I was laughing at the light. (I did that because the next light was like 300 to 350 feet away and we would have to slow down for the next red light anyway.)

When I pulled up to the next light I rolled my window down and said I was ready to take them. I put in in Sport mode brought the rpms to about 2500, and at the green just floored it. The IS-f was in the lead me 2nd the the turbo way behind. But finally my tires hooked up and I passed him in a hurry!!

At the next light a cop sitting at the corner so we went to an industrial park near downtown Saint Pete and had a little fun it was me and the IS-F at another light my tires hooked up right away and I beat him before it began.

Surprising because I need new tires very soon thread is low but I am going to send the tires up in smoke.

The IS-f is fast but before I left I was talking with the owner and he had a Impala ss before and he test drove a G8 GT but he wanted something smaller but now like the GXP because of the extra power. Funny thing is that before my Pontiac I had a turbo IS300. Interesting!!

Anyway when I left I turned off traction control, switched it to sport mode brought the rpms up and went through 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear smoking the tires until I got to a red light!!!

01350ta
05-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Nice kill, may be he will be trading up soon.

zosoboogie
05-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Trade, I don't think so he has a twin turbo in the works but he said if GM goes bankrupt he just might buy a gxp for kicks and make it a daily driver!