PDA

View Full Version : Rwhp?

09PBMGT
09-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Obviously I haven't had my car on a Dyno ( or I wouldn't ask this ?)..... I'm guessing my car is anywhere from 291-298 rwhp stock (thats what i've seen in most stock G8's). You can see my mods below... CAI/Catback/Tune. Where do you "Pros" think i'm at? I know it's not an exact science... just trying to place my hp/tq in a round about way. I mostly want to give the rookie asking for my hp/tq some #s. For the novice....(at the Crank), so they can understand. Thanks for the intrest gentlemen & ladies. Secondly.... besides a cam or long tubes... what mod would you recommend?
Thanx-
Luke G.

GRRRR8
09-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Skip the shorties. Get the pulley. If you do pulley with your mod list and coming soon, 335-340 RWHP or right around 400 at the crank

09PBMGT
09-09-2008, 02:47 AM
Thanks Charlie...... reading some "other board" posts, ie Dr. Dana Miller....etc, I'm seeing some disapointment with the shorty header setup. So pulley, huh? Its good for 5 hp or so? I look into it, thx!

Andy@Livernois
09-09-2008, 05:45 AM
I would say a pulley would help as well, what are your ultimate goals with the car? The reason I ask is if you plan on doing a supercharger later you might want to skip the underdrive balancer...