PDA

View Full Version : guess its no secret anymore

Weldon
09-07-2008, 06:59 PM
in january i will be leaving for iraq, for another tour....i love what i do but i cant say i love how i do it...later tonight imma post a thread about the truth in iraq...maybe tell a few stories? would anyone be interested? i want poeple to know the truth behind it...vet's like cobra will understand it very well. and maybe can throw some stories in also? so anyone wanna hear?

g8_795
09-07-2008, 07:08 PM
First off. Thank you for your service. I do want to hear stories from the desert. I have heard a lot. One of my best high school friends was a captain in the army, and lost his leg to an RPG while he was in a tank, so be careful out there. From my seat here in VA, it looks to be getting better over there. But again, that is from 1 million miles away.
-Robert

GRRRR8
09-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Yes!! I watch, read all I can. I love Generation Kill on HBO.

G8GT594
09-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Thank you for your service. I would like to here some stories. Both my cousins in the Marines have served in iraq. And they sure did have some good stories to tell.

Cobra
09-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Weldon...I know you go through alot of diffent emotions dealing with leaving and being away from home. Feel free to share your stories and anytime you need to vent don't hesitate to PM me.

Blackdevil77
09-07-2008, 07:32 PM
I'd love to hear some stories and whats going on over there. And yeah, be careful, watch your back and the backs of your comrades as they will watch yours, as you probably all ready know.

EC-Ryder
09-07-2008, 08:01 PM
By all means brother let it all hang out. Just remember there are some of us who will stand by U thru thick and thin.

Just a thought!

Cheers!

MANOFSTEEL69
09-08-2008, 12:26 PM
As a veteran of the first mistake, I'm here if you need also. Shit wasn't as deep for me as you guys...But stopping 30 miles outside of Bhagdad, I saw my share.