PDA

View Full Version : trunk space ruined

Weldon
09-07-2008, 01:53 PM
welll what do you do when your going to see a friend and a lady is kneeled over in the road screaming about her dead dog...well i pulled over and knew it was dead but didnt know how to tell her. she is screaming please please take me to the animal hospital...she said her husband is a cop so dont worry about speed just please get her there. so i felt bad about the dog since she ran over her own dog...so i poped the trunk and threw it in. she jumped in and turned my hazards on and beged my to go...so i turned on my police l.e.d.'s in the grill and went...got on the highway doing about 120-130 the whole way then finally got there...well we had to wait on the docter to come since it was closed today...all that for him to tell her it was dead when the car hit it...so i stayed with her some..and what made it the hardest was the hole time she was yelling please god you took daddy please dont take merf **the dog**did i mention my ex girlfriends dad **who wants to string me up** saw us panicing on the front porch of the place so he pulled over to realize it was me...but fueds aside me and him worked togather to clean the lady up and the blood off the side of the car and the pavement...so then i got the dog from the vet wraped up....and she asked if we could take it to be burried...and i said where and she wanted to go to her dad's farm...so i went by the house...got my shovel...then took her out there...said a little prayer...she offerd to have her friends shop do a complete detail on my car but i refused and told her i would handle it...so now my trunk mat soaked with blood...and my trunk smells like it...but just thought i would share my eventfull afternoon with everyone.... =/

EC-Ryder
09-07-2008, 03:46 PM
:hmm: sounds like the beginning of something new… :bye:

cheers!

g8_795
09-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Oh. I don't even know what to say about that. I don't even let my kids in my car :D, let alone a bloody dead dog. You are a better man then me.

How big was the dog?

-Robert

Weldon
09-07-2008, 04:54 PM
german sheperd.

xfactor
09-07-2008, 05:08 PM
I feel for ya. Just lost an 18 year old dog and I feel the womans pain as well.

You can try to use Mr. Clean with Fabreeze. I just used it to "de-kid" my Grand Prix and you would swear it was brand new. Mix a cap full or two in a spray bottle. Pull the trunk mat out (and any other interior pieces of interior affected). Pressure wash them, no more than 1700 psi, spray with the Fabreeze mix. Let set a few minutes (not to dry though). Pressure wash again. Spray with Fabreeze again, using a microfiber towel dry as much as you can. Let them set in the sun for about an hour or two. Hang the mat up to dry. Should be good as new!

Weldon
09-07-2008, 05:58 PM
much appreciated! my father is a docter and he brought over some kinda poroxcide used in severe cases of surgry...poored it on the matt...all the blood bubbled out...and then all that was left was the small of the poroxcide...so i just washed it with soap and its good...medicine is amazing lol

Blackdevil77
09-07-2008, 06:08 PM
not sure if this is possible but i'd go to the dealer and see if they can re-carpet everything. Result would probably be better than anything else.