PDA

View Full Version : G35 kill??? Not really but fun no less.

Devilish34
05-17-2009, 03:14 PM
I had to run to Lowes and get some more paint (FTR I fucking hate painting).
So I roll out on to the highway an I see this 04ish Mustang GT darting in and and out so I decide to chase him down. Wouldn't you know that fucker got off at the next exit. But wait whats that up there?? I look up and see this G35 with a big ass rear spoiler opening it up. So I'm like fuck it and give chase and as I catch up with him and traffic. As I pull up next to him and his friend (or lover ya really never know these days not that there is anything wrong with that) I notice like 10 of those blue tree air fresheners hanging from the mirror. On to the semi good stuff. So we're bottled up in traffic when all of a sudden my lane opens up. I look over with a grin and edge ahead of he can pull out raise my right hand and wave good bye. Now I saw him try and keep up but I put buses on him so fast it was embarrassing. As I approached 130 I look up and he's so far back I cannot even see the blue forest hanging from his mirror. So I decide to shut it down just over 130 since I'm coming up on traffic again and my exit. He follows me off the exit and as I turn into get a soda he smiles as to say damn I thought this rear spoiler would make my car faster and he punches it and takes off. lol

It wasn't much of a kill but at least that guy has shown more balls then any of the Mustang or Mopar owners in my area.

G8GT721
05-17-2009, 05:12 PM
I had to run to Lowes and get some more paint (FTR I fucking hate painting).
So I roll out on to the highway an I see this 04ish Mustang GT darting in and and out so I decide to chase him down. Wouldn't you know that fucker got off at the next exit. But wait whats that up there?? I look up and see this G35 with a big ass rear spoiler opening it up. So I'm like fuck it and give chase and as I catch up with him and traffic. As I pull up next to him and his friend (or lover ya really never know these days not that there is anything wrong with that) I notice like 10 of those blue tree air fresheners hanging from the mirror. On to the semi good stuff. So we're bottled up in traffic when all of a sudden my lane opens up. I look over with a grin and edge ahead of he can pull out raise my right hand and wave good bye. Now I saw him try and keep up but I put buses on him so fast it was embarrassing. As I approached 130 I look up and he's so far back I cannot even see the blue forest hanging from his mirror. So I decide to shut it down just over 130 since I'm coming up on traffic again and my exit. He follows me off the exit and as I turn into get a soda he smiles as to say damn I thought this rear spoiler would make my car faster and he punches it and takes off. lol

It wasn't much of a kill but at least that guy has shown more balls then any of the Mustang or Mopar owners in my area.

hahah lol

at least you had some fun before painting which sucks

timg8
05-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Didn't need to go to Lowes anymore...just use the paint you blew of his car

:poof:

micheal0484
06-02-2009, 05:05 AM
Haha it might not be a kill but he'll know about the g8 now

MoonPie
06-02-2009, 07:27 AM

Well, from what you hinted at he liked balls too...
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102