PDA

View Full Version : 08' g8 gt vs 06' mustang gt **California series**

Weldon
09-06-2008, 04:26 PM
well the guy that drives it me and him have never gotten along...got in a bar fight two months ago and he ended up with 16 stiches and a chiped tooth...and he heard i had a new car the day after i got it so he has been trying to get up next to me at a stop light since...finally he caught me today on the way back from my friends wedding..

hehehehee.

red light. he rev's it up..i dont even waste the gas..,switch it over to sport shift. turned off traction controll...he nudges forward about a foot...i gracefully pull up...claire is telling me not to do it...

green.

our tires spin. foot pressed so hard against the pedal i can feel each rubber pad on the pedal through my leather shoes...i get the hole shot big time...about a car lenght...then he goes into second and i get him by about another half a car....he goes into third i have him by two lenghts now...im in 3rd doing about 85-90. he gets frustrated, flicks me off through his window and turns..i just giggle and slow it back down..i will give it to him tho, his car was beautifull...and i hate fords....but he has two white strips down it and it is mean. but he wasnt ready for the new american muscel....theres a new horse in town. and it isnt a mustang. can i get an amen? =))))

grt08g8
09-07-2008, 08:04 AM
Cowboy DOWN! inflames:nah:

Stingpac
09-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Nice Kill !

MANOFSTEEL69
09-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Very nice. Finally a kill story where your girldfriend gets the win instead of the other guys girlfriend suffering the embarassment of getting beat.:woohoo: You'll have plenty of chances to show your stuff. Any more when cars pull up next to me they listen and look...but that's it lol! :no:
:tigger:

Got 8?
09-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Nice kill, I can't wait to "Hang 'em High" myself...