PDA

View Full Version : A'lanche

p71
05-14-2009, 01:06 AM
I was coming home from the United Supermarket picking up some portabellos and basil for the Nuh Pad Ka Pro I made for dinner last night.

As I pulled up to the light, a late teens/early twenties couple in a last generation Avalanche heard my exhaust and started craning their necks at me. I thought nothing of it until the light turned and the driver gunned it. He got his rear bumper even with my nose before I rolled onto the throttle and immediately pulled him in.

I let off but he kept rolling so I hit it again and pulled past him again. I ended up doing the same thing at the next light then he did a high speed drive by... I was going to chase him down but as I got onto it he chunked up a deuce through his sunroof, and went into the left turn lane for an apartment complex. I came past him and as I did the couple waved so I threw them some horns and headed home.

Not much of a kill but hey at least it was fun. Plus I own an Avalanche so props to the GMTs.

timg8
05-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Sounds like he wanted to check it out...maybe he's trying to talk her into getting a G8