PDA

View Full Version : Decided to Pedderize

TuefelG8
05-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Just ordered the Pedders track II from Wretched MS. This means I'll be making another trip down to see Charlie pretty soon, and crashing on his couch for two days while he does the install!!!
Now I just need to decide on a set of wheels...

Oh, and for those of you in the military, Wretched will send a little love your way:) Thanks Rob!

-Ray-
05-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Sweet! Congrats.

confused2much
05-08-2009, 08:24 AM
...and crashing on his couch

A good host would offer you their bed and sleep on the couch themselves....lol

-Ray-
05-08-2009, 08:25 AM
A good host would offer you their bed and sleep on the couch themselves....lol

I think Wendy may object to that.

PerfectD3
05-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Oh, and for those of you in the military, Wretched will send a little love your way:) Thanks Rob!

I've order from them twice and never got any military love. What was it?

TuefelG8
05-08-2009, 09:31 AM
I've order from them twice and never got any military love. What was it?

5% off kits and 10% off parts. I have gotten into the habit of always asking for a military discount. The worst that can happen is they say no, and every little bit helps especially with a big purchase like this!

Night Train
05-08-2009, 09:42 AM
5% off kits and 10% off parts. I have gotten into the habit of always asking for a military discount. The worst that can happen is they say no, and every little bit helps especially with a big purchase like this!

Thank you for your service!

PerfectD3
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM

Hey that's not too bad, basically covers shipping. I keep forgetting there are military discounts out there that all I have to do is ask about.

jimmytt6
05-09-2009, 05:49 AM
Congrats!!!
Just email saying my XA's were shipped Friday!! Should have whole XA kit next week..
Cant wait to get put on.