PDA

View Full Version : My Vararam review..

FL_G82
05-05-2009, 03:51 AM
According to the Butt dyno it feels quicker, especially at WOT. Speaking of WOT the engine note is fantastic. I left the engine cover off and it roars :woohoo:. Sounds like a V8 should!

I am very satisfied with the unit. I would say it is "As Advertised". Looking forward to getting it tuned and really bringing this beast to life.

A big thanks to Brett of BDS Performance. He hooked me up with the unit and did the install. Minor Fit and Finish issues so we fought with it for a while.

Anybody in the Tampa area that needs some work done give Brett a call.

jbradsh1
05-05-2009, 07:00 AM
According to the Butt dyno it feels quicker, especially at WOT. Speaking of WOT the engine note is fantastic. I left the engine cover off and it roars :woohoo:. Sounds like a V8 should!

I am very satisfied with the unit. I would say it is "As Advertised". Looking forward to getting it tuned and really bringing this beast to life.

A big thanks to Brett of BDS Performance. He hooked me up with the unit and did the install. Minor Fit and Finish issues so we fought with it for a while.

Anybody in the Tampa area that needs some work done give Brett a call.

Glad you like it. When you get it tuned we should stage a G8 dragstrip event one Thursday night at Bradenton Motorsports Park. What do ya say?

FL_G82
05-05-2009, 07:19 AM
That would be cool.

BSmith
05-07-2009, 09:03 AM
I'm glad you are happy with it.

jbradsh1
05-11-2009, 06:07 PM
That would be cool.

I may head down this Thursday night. I'll give zosoboogie a PM to see if he wants to go.

Superdave
05-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Can't wait to get one myself!

ETIDMotorsports
05-26-2009, 06:25 PM
The more and more I hear about it I'm gonna finally have to break down and order it

steve b.
05-28-2009, 04:56 AM
new era intake otr looks like it would perform better

learjet60
05-28-2009, 09:18 AM
new era intake otr looks like it would perform better

Do a search on the intake section of this forum. There are many threads that address that comment. Perhaps you'll change your mind then...and perhaps not.