PDA

View Full Version : F.S. Pedders Zeta Rear eXtreme Sub-Frame Connector Kit

Chewy
05-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Hey all,

I have a full set of the rear subframe bushes for sale. They are brand new never used. They were taken out of the bag but like I said NEVER used.

Your cost is $195.00 shipped to the lower 48 via UPS.

These are $238.00 from Pedders.

I accept paypal. P/M me for address.

If they don't sell here then they are hitting eBay.

Here's a quote right from Pedders site!

Adding Pedders sub-frame inserts to the G8 completely changes the character of the vehicle. GM did it right with the mounting point. The G8 sub-frame mounts with two long 'pilots' from the monocoque passing through the larger rear pair of sub-frame bushes. The installation of these eight inserts seemed to reduce the trace amounts of noise from sub-frame to monocoque contact under extremely aggressive maneuvers. The car becomes significantly more predictable which is a surprise as the platform was already very good. Pedders engineers did a brilliant job of using the existing sub-frame bushes. This simplifies installation and reduces your completed costs for parts and labor. This is hands down the biggest bang for the buck mod for the G8.

Link to data and picture.
https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au/peddersusa/Default.aspx?ProdCode=EP1169

Mlozano
05-04-2009, 08:32 AM
i'm instrested, Anyone know what the labor on that would be?

-Ray-
05-04-2009, 08:41 AM
i'm instrested, Anyone know what the labor on that would be?

Find out who the Pedders in your area is and negotiate.

wreckwriter
05-04-2009, 08:46 AM
He has no Pedders dealer. Talk to Brent, he put mine in. As I recall it was pretty simple, shouldn't cost much.

Mlozano
05-04-2009, 08:56 AM
He has no Pedders dealer. Talk to Brent, he put mine in. As I recall it was pretty simple, shouldn't cost much.

Brent's gonna a do a little reasearch and get back to me on labor, if it's reasonable i'll buy.

Chewy
05-04-2009, 09:04 AM
OK I did mine myself on a hoist and it took about 1 hour from pulling the car in to putting it back on the ground.

Let me know!
Chris

wreckwriter
05-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Brent's gonna a do a little reasearch and get back to me on labor, if it's reasonable i'll buy.

He just has to remember what they had to do on mine :)

Mlozano
05-04-2009, 03:04 PM
F' it i'll do it. PM your paypal address.

Chewy
05-05-2009, 04:41 AM
F' it i'll do it. PM your paypal address.

OK first come first serve...

PM waiting!:)

Mlozano
05-05-2009, 06:18 AM
Payment sent

Chewy
05-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Got it! Thanks! I'll get them out ASAP!

Chewy
05-06-2009, 05:31 AM
Ok these are in the UPS room and going out today! You should see them shortly!

It's a little brown box.

Chris