PDA

View Full Version : Swimming Pool Store

fastg8mi
05-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey guys, i own a swimming pool store in warren Michigan called JK Pools. I'm Just letting all of you now that if you have a pool, please consider me as your pool store, or if your looking to buy one, i will guarantee you the best deal on everything. Just mention anything about our forum. My dad has owned the store for 45 years, i took over around 10 years ago. If you live out of state but are looking for something specific i can ship no problem. My g8 will be parked outside everyday in the summer, just come in and ask for me. I can beat any price on anything.

My name is Mike Karalla, give me a call (586)757-1788.

This isn't so much an advertisement as its my little way of helping the g8 community save money to mod our babies :)

MANOFSTEEL69
05-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Can you get hot tub covers? And thanks!

Devilish34
05-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Do you have site?? And can you get me some bikini clad hotties 1-redhead 1-Brunette 1-blonde w/breast mods? :) Seriously do you ave a site

PerfectD3
05-03-2009, 06:14 PM
I'll take 3 hot brunettes - 1 w/ c-cup, 1 w/ d-cup, & 1 w/ ee-cup!

fastg8mi
05-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I can get spa covers no problem, each one is custom made for your spa and color choice you want. Ill get you a price when i get to work tomorrow.

www.jkpoolsandtoys.com <just made it a couple weeks ago, havent messed with it yet.

as for the hotties, im a mile away from the famed 8 Mile so take a drive there and you can get as many as you want(beware you can get a disease just looking though)

MANOFSTEEL69
05-05-2009, 02:28 AM
I can get spa covers no problem, each one is custom made for your spa and color choice you want. Ill get you a price when i get to work tomorrow.

www.jkpoolsandtoys.com <just made it a couple weeks ago, havent messed with it yet.

as for the hotties, im a mile away from the famed 8 Mile so take a drive there and you can get as many as you want(beware you can get a disease just looking though)

Cool! Thanks!