PDA

View Full Version : VA Rollcall

spider1701
05-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Hey everyone in Northern Va. sound off and post pictures of your car. Would love to talk to those who are planning to modify their car and about what mods your making and why. Love to talk to anyone who has added new exaust, to see and hear how it sounds. As for myself, i have a Vararam intake on the way with HSRK to be ordered today. Vector tune will be next and perhaps catback exaust (borla) depending on sound. I dont want to make the mistake my brother in law did on his charger and have an incessant drone in the car. Have seen quite a few G8's in my area (woodbridge, lakeridge) if you know of any others let them know about this forum.:thumbsup:

BluYa76
05-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Hey I'm a stone throw from ya in Manassas. Not sure if you know but May 16th a bunch of us G8 owners are meeting up at the JC Penneys mall in Manassas around 3 PM and heading over to the car meet at the Burger King off of route 28. You should come out and meet everyone. Last time there were 5 of us there and the type of cars that are there is amazing!

kje141
05-04-2009, 04:19 AM
Fairfax/Merrifield/Dunn Loring right here. Did not know about the meet. I am definitely going to have to try and make that. Might have plans, but if I don't I think I will most likely show up.

BluYa76
05-04-2009, 04:56 AM
Aahhhhh man I'm sorry guys. On the other forum is where it all started. I didn't start the meets, and I didn't even think to make a post here about it. Any all G8's and GTO's are welcome to come out. Last time was great meeting those that brought the GTO's out and of course us G8's! We're going to meet up earlier this time cause there was so much we all had to look at and talk about, + those damn youngster's (damn I'm making myself feel old-33) in there 4 bangers with the coffee cans come over after 8 PM. It's great to see all kinds of American Muscle cars old and new!

Look forward to meeting everyone!

And kje141 you've gotta make it (us PSM owners need to represent with domination)!

kje141
05-04-2009, 05:17 AM
Aahhhhh man I'm sorry guys. On the other forum is where it all started. I didn't start the meets, and I didn't even think to make a post here about it. Any all G8's and GTO's are welcome to come out. Last time was great meeting those that brought the GTO's out and of course us G8's! We're going to meet up earlier this time cause there was so much we all had to look at and talk about, + those damn youngster's (damn I'm making myself feel old-33) in there 4 bangers with the coffee cans come over after 8 PM. It's great to see all kinds of American Muscle cars old and new!

Look forward to meeting everyone!

And kje141 you've gotta make it (us PSM owners need to represent with domination)!

Haha, I will work on it. Not positive yet. My parents might be coming in town to visit so I would not be able to then. I'll let you know, I would like to make it.

Here is the info from the other forum; http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15549