PDA

View Full Version : C6 vs 09 Challenger

jbradG8GT
05-01-2009, 07:42 PM
saw this on youtube and thought it was funny. The guy in the Challenger must have been nervous. He takes off in reverse..LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbi2HcCgFkw

GeorgeInNePa
05-01-2009, 07:46 PM
saw this on youtube and thought it was funny. The guy in the Challenger must have been nervous. He takes off in reverse..LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbi2HcCgFkw

I just read some of the comments for that video.

I lost at least 10 IQ points after reading that...

The Commodore
05-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I just read some of the comments for that video.

I lost at least 10 IQ points after reading that...

Youtube is where you let your dumbass out!!!

Mike P
05-02-2009, 12:30 AM
That corvette is frickin' sweet. Anyone know his mods?

Blackdevil77
05-02-2009, 05:17 AM
OMG I hate youtube commenters 60% of the time. Just earlier this morning I got a notification that someone replied to my comment the G8 Vid were it crashes at the track. The comment was "You own a G8? My sympathies.... that car is now worth ZERO."

MANOFSTEEL69
05-02-2009, 05:21 AM
OMG I hate youtube commenters 60% of the time. Just earlier this morning I got a notification that someone replied to my comment the G8 Vid were it crashes at the track. The comment was "You own a G8? My sympathies.... that car is now worth ZERO."

It will always be worth something to those of us that own them ;) This car will hold a place in my heart like my 69 Z-28....regardless of it's market value.

GRRRR8
05-02-2009, 05:53 AM

Thats just a loser that doesnt own part of history and possibly one of the best Pontiacs ever made.

Blackdevil77
05-03-2009, 06:06 AM
Yeah seriously. When I bought the car, I didn't have the mind set that im buying a collectors item that must be worth a lot someday and I should baby it, never drive it and keep it stock. I bought it cuz it looked awsome, was fast and fun and I could fit all my friends in it at the same time lol.

The Commodore
05-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeah seriously. When I bought the car, I didn't have the mind set that im buying a collectors item that must be worth a lot someday and I should baby it, never drive it and keep it stock. I bought it cuz it looked awsome, was fast and fun and I could fit all my friends in it at the same time lol.

Exactly why I bought it.

The Commodore
05-03-2009, 04:40 PM
LOL I just remembered that the my first time at a track, which was with the G8, I was lining up and hit the first yellow and then the second but went over it and the first yellow went off. So I put it in reverse to get back on the first one but then noticed that the count down started and it turned green while I was still in reverse. I put it back into drive and then slammed it and luckily it was a Acura RSX with nitrous next to me and I caught up to him and spit him out so it did not look so bad. LOL it was an 1/8th too.

'02 ws6
05-03-2009, 04:45 PM
You don't have to keep both stage lights lit. Only the deep stage (2nd) has to remain lit.

Devilish34
05-03-2009, 05:08 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc60/klokwerk7/Funny%20Pictures/lollerskates.gif

The Commodore
05-03-2009, 05:14 PM
You don't have to keep both stage lights lit. Only the deep stage (2nd) has to remain lit.

Yeah I figured that later. lol

It was my first time.