PDA

View Full Version : Header install @ VMS

G8GT594
09-03-2008, 04:43 PM
I just got back from VMS a few hours ago. I dropped my car off and its theres until friday. There going to do a dyno pull with just CAI, HSRK, and ECM/TCM tune. Then an after pull with the Full Catted Kooks system. I looked at the peices today. Beautiful! Is all im going to say. I think i told them to get a print out of the before dyno pull and the after pull so i can post it up. :thumbsup: So... what to do to keep myself busy LOL.

GRRRR8
09-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Start researching your next mod!

Steve
09-03-2008, 05:21 PM
lucky lucky lucky...wish I was close enough for that

edmanet
09-03-2008, 05:31 PM
I just got back from VMS a few hours ago. I dropped my car off and its theres until friday. There going to do a dyno pull with just CAI, HSRK, and ECM/TCM tune. Then an after pull with the Full Catted Kooks system. I looked at the peices today. Beautiful! Is all im going to say. I think i told them to get a print out of the before dyno pull and the after pull so i can post it up. :thumbsup: So... what to do to keep myself busy LOL.

How much are they charging for the install ?? You never know I just might take a drive.

Mike P
09-03-2008, 10:19 PM

Awesome! And jealous! I'm waiting on mine & I'm totally excited. Make sure you post up the dyno numbers & what you think of your Kooks Header system.

Way to go! :brock:

G8GT594
09-04-2008, 04:56 AM
How much are they charging for the install ?? You never know I just might take a drive.

650 For the full system install. This includes: Install, Before dyno run, After dyno run, and retuning the car for the headers.

G8GT594
09-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Awesome! And jealous! I'm waiting on mine & I'm totally excited. Make sure you post up the dyno numbers & what you think of your Kooks Header system.

Way to go! :brock:

Ill post them up for sure. The only thing im worried about is the drone some people are saying with the axle backs. But we will see.

Killawhale
09-04-2008, 11:33 AM
650 For the full system install. This includes: Install, Before dyno run, After dyno run, and retuning the car for the headers.

Thats a good deal i wish i had a shop like them around

G8GT594
09-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Thats a good deal i wish i had a shop like them around

I'm sorry i just took a look at my notes and install is 675. I guess thats what i get from saying it by memory lol. So ya 675. Still not bad at all.

BMWHunter
09-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Once again...let us know the dyno numbers -- before and after.

G8GT594
09-05-2008, 08:51 AM
I picked up the car about an hour ago. Sounds awesome! Pulls harder and the dyno proves it. Love this system. When i get out of the office i will post up some pics/videos/dyno print out. Once again A+ work by the guys at VMS! O ya on the way back to work i had 3 runs with a turbo charged civic. Poor guy didnt have a chance LOL. Anyways i will have the pics and vids up later on today! Thanks again VMS!