PDA

View Full Version : Not an impressive kill but a kill none the less

99-LS1-SS
05-01-2009, 04:47 AM
This morning on the way to work I was just cruising along and I look behind me and a Vulva turbo comes flying up on my ass. This makes me very happy because no one ever wants to race me. We are at a stop sign and both turning left. I pull out slow enough to see if he's going to jump. I see him get on it and I proceed to bounce off the rev limiter in first...:rant:. Once I stop being a spas and actually focus on driving I shift into second and immediately start pulling away. By the time I'm in third doing around 95 or so I let off because I'm a long way in front of him.
Like I said, it wasn't an impressive kill but at least I got to run someone. :woohoo:

jbradsh1
05-01-2009, 05:24 AM
This morning on the way to work I was just cruising along and I look behind me and a Vulva turbo comes flying up on my ass. This makes me very happy because no one ever wants to race me. We are at a stop sign and both turning left. I pull out slow enough to see if he's going to jump. I see him get on it and I proceed to bounce off the rev limiter in first...:rant:. Once I stop being a spas and actually focus on driving I shift into second and immediately start pulling away. By the time I'm in third doing around 95 or so I let off because I'm a long way in front of him.
Like I said, it wasn't an impressive kill but at least I got to run someone. :woohoo:

It's all good, some is better than others. Could you update my recent 1/4 mile time, pretty please. :)

'02 ws6
05-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Just getting to mash the pedal down against another vehicle makes it all worthwhile!
BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

Devilish34
05-01-2009, 06:17 AM
Whats a Vulva? Is it some sort of fancy people mover? I googled it and there are pictures of station wagons and female genitalia...

99-LS1-SS
05-01-2009, 06:22 AM
Whats a Vulva? Is it some sort of fancy people mover? I googled it and there are pictures of station wagons and female genitalia...

That's pretty much it. :)

Devilish34
05-01-2009, 06:30 AM
That's pretty much it. :)

Cool I gotta get my wife that mod than :p

But I know what mean I cannot get anyone to run :(