PDA

View Full Version : Vector Motorsports Roto-Fab & Tune pack

fastg8mi
04-30-2009, 05:08 PM
So i got the car two days ago, and for some reason i already had the bug to upgrade. Luckily i have two of the best performance shops around within 30 minutes of each other. Vector Motor sports& Livernois Motor sports. It was a really tough decision on which to go with but vector had the stealth option which i thought was great. I got the roto-fab intake and the 93 octane stealth tune. i got there and what do you no theres 2 more g8's already getting work done, which i thought was cool. i went into the front office and met kirk and his wife, chatted for a bit, payed and went back to the shop and instantly they start working on my car.

Unfortunately its raining here in michigan so i havent been able to really run the car but i can definitely tell it shifts smoother. I will update it tomorrow once i get some miles on it, weather permitting.

thank you vector motor sports, and thank you kirk

Darkside
04-30-2009, 06:24 PM
You are fortunate to live so close. It took me 3 1/2 hours to get home with the damn rain. It was good to meet you, but keep in mind that the mod bug has you now by the balls.

beach
04-30-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh...just wait;)

The tune is glorious, especially the trans, and the car actually will be smoother overall...but then when you pound it, it really will fly, with the "lunge" feeling as it shifts, getting the power smoothly and sharply out unlike the boggy stock. Well, and then the improved mileage...it's impossible to beat. Awesome. After 2 other CAI's pre and post tune, I'm now also going to a Roto-Fab as #3 and hope I like the setup the most...it's a VMS favorite.

fastg8mi
05-01-2009, 03:27 AM
it was nice to meet you too darkside. ya beach i cant wait to go to work this morning haha

Darkside
05-01-2009, 10:13 AM
By the way, I'm not a drug dealer. I'm actually a police officer. :D

fastg8mi
05-01-2009, 07:56 PM
lol you must get ALOT of overtime to get all those amazing rides

jakers204
05-01-2009, 09:06 PM
By the way, I'm not a drug dealer. I'm actually a police officer. :D

To bad ur over in Ohio. Cause if I ever got pulled over by you I would be like come on dude, I know u drive ur g8 faster than me lol.