04-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Vendor: Adam's Polishes
Purchased: Adam's Complete Dual Action Polishing Kit & Vac N Blo 500
Price: ~330
Polisher Kit: 3/5 so far, plan on using it Sun
Vac N Blo: 0/5
PC: N/A
Adam's Customer Service: 5/5

Alright, just last week I ordered the dual action car polisher kit w/ the Porter Cable DA orbital and the Metro 500 Vac n Blo.

Polisher kit - Haven't gotten a chance to use yet, but am VERY impressed with the quality of the pads and velcro holder thingy. I look forward to this Sunday if the Porter Cable (PC) comes in.

Metro 500 Vac n Blo - Alrighty, I am really not impressed with this. Although there wasn't any way to tell the size of this thing from the site, it is tiny. My cat is bigger than this thing. I knew it would be small but not this small. I used it today on my interior and I was really hoping big things come in small packages, but this thing is marginally better than my hand held dirt devil rechargeable vacuum. Oh well, I can still use the Blo portion for when I am hyper detailing the car. All in all, save yourself the 80 bux and get a shop vac with an extension cord.

Porter Cable DA orbital (the main reason for this post) - Now, this unit has yet to arrive. I know it ships seperately so I am not concerned with it coming in a few days later than the Adams polish kit does (I understand drop shipment suppliers, etc). Now, here is the kicker, I get an email from Adam's saying they are sorry for the delay, they had some supply problems on their end (Im thinking no big deal, I'm not upset by any means *besides the vac, but I should have trusted my gut on that one anyway*). In the email, she said that to make it up to me they are giving $25 off of my next order, no stipend for a minimum purchase price, etc. That is F*ing sweet, I wasn't even bothered by the fact that the PC was running late. With that alone Adam's has earned my repeat business!

Summary: The Adam's complete dual action polishing kit is high quality. The Vac n Blo sucks, move on and get a shop vac at Lowes/Home Depot. Adam's customer service... A++++++

-Ray-
05-01-2009, 02:39 AM
The PC is great.
As I said before in your other thread. Sears makes a small shop vac that kicks butt.

PerfectD3
05-01-2009, 04:04 AM
The PC is great.
As I said before in your other thread. Sears makes a small shop vac that kicks butt.

Yeah I should have listened to ya and my gut instinct.

majesticix
05-01-2009, 04:52 AM
Let us know what you think of the PC orbital once it comes in. Interested to know. Great review.

BlueJacket
05-01-2009, 06:33 AM
I love my PC.