PDA

View Full Version : G8 basic tune

PerfectD3
04-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Alright guys, here is a basic tune from stock. There aren't any big changes, mostly got rid of the speed limiter, upped the fans, set the fans to be on with ign off, disabled DOD, and I don't remember the rest. Please give me some feedback because I'll post this in the HPT tune repository as well.

PerfectD3
04-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Also, when chasing your VVE (Virtual Volumetric Efficiency) table, here is a really awesome program that brings the VE table out.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20539

I'll be making a how-to with HPtuners as I go, I've finally found all the stuff necessary to make it work for our cars (and have done an ass load of forum lurking, lol learned alot off of a mustang website!). I'm crossing my fingers HPT updates tomorrow with the VVE to VE table for the 38ecm!

G8-4-Speed
04-27-2009, 07:21 PM
It is basic, just remember when you set your PE to use your current stoich setting.

The VE looks very ineresting, just haven't got the program to work on anything I have....

PerfectD3
05-05-2009, 04:52 AM
What do you mean?

bwooten492
05-05-2009, 08:11 AM
thats awesome man! If i had HPT i would be all over it. Too bad i already got my EFI Live tune. Im sure all the HPT guys will appreciate it though.
Mozilla/5.0 440x240 Samsung SCH-U940 NetFront/3.4

PerfectD3
05-08-2009, 04:27 AM
It is basic, just remember when you set your PE to use your current stoich setting.

The VE looks very ineresting, just haven't got the program to work on anything I have....

The QE program is a pain in the butt to use, but at least it is something until hpt releases their VVE in the next update. Seems they are holding off until they get all of the dodge cars in the software :(